Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI

Featured Replies

You guys might want to look up yoitv, for stream. It’s what I’m using. I think about, erm 5s delay, but it’s stable.

6 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yet another dead stream argh

Someone posted another in the comments

Oh my I just listened to this song last week. 

 

I don't get the connection between Johnny's costume and choreo with the song tho...

Johnny seriously needs a better tailor...the proportions of his costumes are always all wrong for him

4 minutes ago, Melodie said:

Oh my I just listened to this song last week. 

 

I don't get the connection between Johnny's costume and choreo with the song tho...

I think last season this colour and Billie Eilish Green must have been on sale if you flashed your Elite Skater Club Card at the fabric store

2 minutes ago, memae said:

Someone posted another in the comments

Got it thanks

3 minutes ago, Melodie said:

Are we really, really sure Shizuka is 40????

Just about as sure as we are that Yuzu is actually in his late 20s and not 19

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.