Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

16 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

Speaking as someone that grew up close to Wacken I will never understand the fascination with WOA :slinkaway:

Ich glaub dafür muss man Metal als Musik mögen. Aber ich Red mal besser auf englisch weiter...

And it's big, It may be pricey but you get a Lot of content, it's a festival, you See a Lot of people that like the same music as you... I think it's something along that line...

I could have gone this year but I didn't like the line up as much.

6 minutes ago, Sayu93 said:

If you have a ticket, you could come visit me first and we could drive there together 😉

Sadly 221€ is quite a bit of money for a student like me and I can't gift you one...😥

i would feel like a traitor tho. I can't afford Worlds in Milan haha and going to Germany for a metal festival... I mean, i love metal but they do this festival every year and who knows how many season Yuzu will stay...:sadPooh:

I've always wanted to attend, tho. I have a friend who goes every year and MAKES ME SO JELLY

8 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

i would feel like a traitor tho. I can't afford Worlds in Milan haha and going to Germany for a metal festival... I mean, i love metal but they do this festival every year and who knows how many season Yuzu will stay...:sadPooh:

I've always wanted to attend, tho. I have a friend who goes every year and MAKES ME SO JELLY

I would go to Milan if i were in europe At the time...but I will be in Japan doing work and travel for some month (that was planned way before i found out were Worlds were this season, and It really is the only time It fits)...but i'll be back by late july At latest.... Yeah that's why It really depends on the line up, if i want to go or not...

As for watching yuzu live... I hope for next season and ice shows in may/june...

We did three full run throughs of the three dances we're performing in December and we realized we haven't mastered them yet :13877886: I need to practice more and I need the music to do image training... 

It was so exhausting, I reached Yuzu levels of sweat :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

7 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

We did three full run throughs of the three dances we're performing in December and we realized we haven't mastered them yet :13877886: I need to practice more and I need the music to do image training... 

It was so exhausting, I reached Yuzu levels of sweat :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Our choir used to make the biggest mistakes with mastered songs on dress rehearsals...good luck mastering them! Man, imagine training for that must be hard...

7 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Good luck! Hope it is a success!

25 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

Our choir used to make the biggest mistakes with mastered songs on dress rehearsals...good luck mastering them! Man, imagine training for that must be hard...

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:we will only have time for one dress rehearsal boooo... And i have to work on my interpretation too :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: i've focused too much on learning the dance and sadly i've neglected the interpretation part (i would be a terrible skater lol)

11 minutes ago, Xen said:

Good luck! Hope it is a success!

thank you :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: i was feeling ok before yesterday but when we realized we are still crap well... everyone panicked lol

Before-NHK talks.

Yesterday morning

Me, speaking with my cup of coffee with Yuzu's photos (yes, I know, I'm crazy, but would you resist?): Good morning, Yuzu! Have you already arrived to Japan? Train well and don't do crazy things!

Mom, passing with a smile (she already used to the fact, her daughter speaks with a cup): Indeed, how would he hold on without you, watching over him?

Me: *worried* Yeah, I'm so worried, I can't watch his practices! You know, he came without his main coach...

Mom: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: *sigh* You are hopeless.

Today's morning talk:

Mom: Dear, do you have any plans for Friday? I'm going out.

Me: Well, not exactly plans. I'll be watching FS, so I'll stay home.

Mom *surprisingly enthusiastic*: Will your Japanese guy skate too? (this expression, really :smiley-laughing021:

Me: *cautiously* Do you want to watch it with me? You know, I get nervous when he skates.

Mom: Yes, I know. Just make sure to show me the recording in the evening, when you will stop being crazy. Frankly, I just want to see the Pooh-rain. It's impressive.

Me: *:facepalm::13877886:* No problem, mom. Rest assured: there will be a Pooh-rain. 

12 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

Before-NHK talks.

Yesterday morning

Me, speaking with my cup of coffee with Yuzu's photos (yes, I know, I'm crazy, but would you resist?): Good morning, Yuzu! Have you already arrived to Japan? Train well and don't do crazy things!

Mom, passing with a smile (she already used to the fact, her daughter speaks with a cup): Indeed, how would he hold on without you, watching over him?

Me: *worried* Yeah, I'm so worried, I can't watch his practices! You know, he came without his main coach...

Today's morning talk:

Mom *surprisingly enthusiastic*: Will your Japanese guy skate too? (this expression, really :smiley-laughing021:

Me: *cautiously* Do you want to watch it with me? You know, I get nervous when he skates.

Mom: Yes, I know. Just make sure to show me the recording in the evening, when you will stop being crazy. Frankly, I just want to see the Pooh-rain. It's impressive.

Me: *:facepalm::13877886:* No problem, mom. Rest assured: there will be a Pooh-rain. 

:10742289:that's so cuuuuteeee

1 hour ago, Mastyaeva said:

Before-NHK talks.

Yesterday morning

Today's morning talk:

wait.. you're not the one with jinxy parents are you? :peekapooh:

37 минут назад, axelnojutsu сказал:

wait.. you're not the one with jinxy parents are you? :peekapooh:

No. But they won't watch it live in any case, so, no worries :-) (Personally, I don't belive in jinxing, but I don't want to make worried those who believe).