Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

7 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

tbh I don't know what he's talking about though, I've seen plenty people sweat in Japan (maybe not as extensively as Yuzu but still)  :shrug:

Of course they sweat, some more like others, like everywhere else. The teacher's intention behind the comment was good and I know they were just trying to give an example, but the stupid stereotypes always get to me :facepalm:

7 hours ago, Valkyria said:

Of course they sweat, some more like others, like everywhere else. The teacher's intention behind the comment was good and I know they were just trying to give an example, but the stupid stereotypes always get to me :facepalm:

They probably got confused about the thing with the not smelly sweat.

If any of you go to Japan don't forget your deodorant. It is a magical land where people just don't need it. All you will find is girly body spray. You will search and search in every chemist and convenience store, you will say the Japanese word for deodorant that is in your dictionary BUT NOBODY HAS EVER HEARD THE WORD! YOU WILL HAVE TO MIME SPRAYING YOUR ARMPITS TO THE SHOP ASSISTANTS! IT WILL BE A DISASTER! Your mother will have to mail you some but it will not arrive in time and it will spend the rest of its life in a hotel lobby in Osaka.

6 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

They probably got confused about the thing with the not smelly sweat.

If any of you go to Japan don't forget your deodorant. It is a magical land where people just don't need it. All you will find is girly body spray. You will search and search in every chemist and convenience store, you will say the Japanese word for deodorant that is in your dictionary BUT NOBODY HAS EVER HEARD THE WORD! YOU WILL HAVE TO MIME SPRAYING YOUR ARMPITS TO THE SHOP ASSISTANTS! IT WILL BE A DISASTER! Your mother will have to mail you some but it will not arrive in time and it will spend the rest of its life in a hotel lobby in Osaka.

Oh, I know about this. I've gotten so many accounts of useless rushing to the drugstore or full luggages of deodorant from home :smiley-laughing021:

(Genetics, y'all. So interesting)

2 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

People, let me know: am I the only one who dances to coreographic movements to Yuzuru's performances' music I listen to when I go out? Like, on the street? 

Def. And there's no way for me to listen to Gen Hoshino's "Koi" without dancing.

3 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

People, let me know: am I the only one who dances to coreographic movements to Yuzuru's performances' music I listen to when I go out? Like, on the street? 

LOL Definitely not I'm afraid... I always do the choreographic highlights such as the fist to the sides in SEIMEI and move my arms when there's a hydroblade or an ina bauer :xD:

16 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

I do this while driving. I also run a commentary of his elements if there's another poor soul trapped with me in the car :biggrin:

6 hours ago, Valkyria said:

I do this while driving. I also run a commentary of his elements if there's another poor soul trapped with me in the car :biggrin:

I try to do that only with a few selected friends whom I know won't start to hate me if I do xD

8 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I try to do that only with a few selected friends whom I know won't start to hate me if I do xD

I restrain myself enough with my parents. Friends and sis get to hear me pontificate about skating and they'd better like it, or else :devil3:   which they mostly do, tbh. I made all of them into Yuzu-converts

1 hour ago, Valkyria said:

I restrain myself enough with my parents. Friends and sis get to hear me pontificate about skating and they'd better like it, or else :devil3:   which they mostly do, tbh. I made all of them into Yuzu-converts

Yesterday I saw mom's phone and she has Seimei! Yuzu as wallpaper now:winky:

2 hours ago, kitsune said:

I never realized but today I noticed that when I see someone use ellipsis in an exaggerated or repetitive way I start to get a little annoyed :smiley-angry023:.

There ...really ...is... no... need... to... use... ellipsis... several... times...

There was a user in GS I could never read any posts of until the end because... he... would... do... that...

like... every... single... time...

7 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Haha she keeps telling everyone how great Yuzu is :darklordyuzu:

recent convert or did we just feed an existing flame?

Rinkmate took a swan and one of kiches pins, so I told him welcome to the Hanyu fanclub. He just smiled and learned to stop protesting. 

There were a couple guys from my rink secretly asking me for swans....