Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

Guys, this is cool: in Moscow, for winter holidays period, they created some small ice arenas here and there in the center of the city. They are open for public in the first half of the day, in the evening there are an hour long ice shows. I was watching "Nutcracker" recently. For 1,5 $ and two performances per day, that's just amazing! Places for audience are along 3 sides of arena, just 3 lines in the sides, and around 8 lines in front of the screen. No fixed places, you just need to come a bit earlier. I was standing in the first line in the side, hand distance from skaters. <3

My hand still hurts, so no photos from me, unfortunately, but I found this fan video. Hope, this isn't geoblocked. 

Have a look at what character in Russian costume does at about 37.08. :laughing:hvM62F-FRJI 

A boy in Spanish costume had a-kind-of-almost-hydroblade attempt, but unfortunately (or fortunately :rofl:) this can't be seen in this video.

UPD: I wonder, what a boy in red does at 50.08? :rofl:

On 1/2/2018 at 7:10 PM, Mastyaeva said:

Guys, this is cool: in Moscow, for winter holidays period, they created some small ice arenas here and there in the center of the city. They are open for public in the first half of the day, in the evening there are an hour long ice shows. I was watching "Nutcracker" recently. For 1,5 $ and two performances per day, that's just amazing! Places for audience are along 3 sides of arena, just 3 lines in the sides, and around 8 lines in front of the screen. No fixed places, you just need to come a bit earlier. I was standing in the first line in the side, hand distance from skaters. <3

My hand still hurts, so no photos from me, unfortunately, but I found this fan video. Hope, this isn't geoblocked. 

Have a look at what character in Russian costume does at about 37.08. :laughing:hvM62F-FRJI 

A boy in Spanish costume had a-kind-of-almost-hydroblade attempt, but unfortunately (or fortunately :rofl:) this can't be seen in this video.

1) This is really awesome. There are other forums talking about how to get people interested in figure skating (cause one specific region is having a slight drought of world champions)-people, this is how you do it! Promote it , make it more public, send information out to the public, some little 4-8 year old will watch this and get into skating.

2) The boy in red at 50.08 hmm-debating whether that's another hydroblade variation (because he does go down a bit), but it looks like a possible fan spiral with a catch foot? o_O

14 минут назад, Xen сказал:

1) This is really awesome. There are other forums talking about how to get people interested in figure skating (cause one specific region is having a slight drought of world champions)-people, this is how you do it! Promote it , make it more public, send information out to the public, some little 4-8 year old will watch this and get into skating.

2) The boy in red at 50.08 hmm-debating whether that's another hydroblade variation (because he does go down a bit), but it looks like a possible fan spiral with a catch foot? o_O

1. Yes, I'm really proud this time, because figure skating seems to be good promoted and even gets some help from the government. Now there are about 50 public ice rings in parks only, not mentioning permanent ones. Winter helps, of course (Olympics and Zhenya's achievements too). Besides, prices are always quite reasonable whether it's Grand Prix, Euro or ice shows (hope I won't jinx it).

2. I doubt too :smiley-laughing021: But he tried to do his best, this is for sure. 

I was talking on the phone with a friend and I started to hear someone screaming (wooooo!!!! Like that) in the background.

Me: "what's that?"

Friend: "my brother, he's getting ready for a shower"

Me: "uh but why is he screaming like that"

Friend: "leave him be ha ha. You know he's very loud all the time"

The guy kept shouting and wooing the whole time.

Let me describe his brother to you:

He's tall, has dark straight hair, VERY PALE, looks younger than he is, is very competitive, a genius (two of the top universities were fighting for him lol), he's good at practically everything he does, he's charismatic af, has a talent for dancing, very loud, one of the biggest trolls I've met, but he's a very very very good person.

Oh, and he just turned 23. 

On 1/2/2018 at 7:10 PM, Mastyaeva said:

Oh, this is lovely!!! What a way to make the holiday season more magical :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I'm definitely adding this to my to-do list if and when I go to Moscow in the winter. Thank you so much for sharing this with us! 

On 1/4/2018 at 1:50 AM, Hydroblade said:

I was talking on the phone with a friend and I started to hear someone screaming (wooooo!!!! Like that) in the background.

Me: "what's that?"

Friend: "my brother, he's getting ready for a shower"

Me: "uh but why is he screaming like that"

Friend: "leave him be ha ha. You know he's very loud all the time"

The guy kept shouting and wooing the whole time.

Let me describe his brother to you:

He's tall, has dark straight hair, VERY PALE, looks younger than he is, is very competitive, a genius (two of the top universities were fighting for him lol), he's good at practically everything he does, he's charismatic af, has a talent for dancing, very loud, one of the biggest trolls I've met, but he's a very very very good person.

Oh, and he just turned 23. 

You can't just post that here without leaving his number! :smiley-laughing021: I kid, I kid

1 minute ago, 5tarfruit said:

You can't just post that here without leaving his number! :smiley-laughing021: I kid, I kid

:rofl: he has a gf now tho.

Funny thing, he had a crush on me when he was in high school, because he said i could compete with him in math and guitar (his brother is very good at math and plays a ton of instruments, but he dropped out of engineering and i practically lived at the music school when i was studying guitar lol)

and we liked to troll his brother together :rofl:but i met him when he was still a bb so there was no way i could like him back.

10 часов назад, Sayu93 сказал:

Oh, so cute! And this is such a good promotional idea! Now for sure children will remember about the Olympics and ask their parents to buy tickets :2thumbsup:

6 hours ago, MrPudding said:

Currently dying waiting for English subs for cardcaptor sakura clear card after seeing it trending on twitter :sadPooh:

My childhood is back :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Girl, i watched it on FujiTV and i was an ugly sobbing mess shouting "nonononononono", hugging my Pooh and promplty died when Syaoran was introduced again.  It was magical, i feel like a part of me is alive again.

3 hours ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Guys, me and @OhYuzu. desperately need help. We don't know if it's the dehydrated cactus in us talking or what. Do you know who this is?

IS THIS YUZU!? OUR EYES ARE DECEIVING US... 

Hm, the eyes and the hair are different... Doesn't stop my heart so i don't think it's Yuzu....