Virtual Pooh Rain for Japanese Nationals 2019 (Hashtag discussion)

yuzuonice

morning! reading through, I see that most people like #PoohRain4Yuzu...

coincidentially, I also found this message (this is a google translate from weibo).

CAdewjQ.png 

So, it seems that Fuji TV is preparing a project like this...

At first I was against giving them engagement on social media... On the other hand, they're giving us a platform to show our love and support directly like this - so perhaps using their hashtag combined with #PoohRain4Yuzu would be better? :think:

EDIT! here's a translated tweet and the hashtag! please let me know in replies!

Yes, I also saw this tweet🤔

We can use the #PoohRain4Yuzu (which the majority liked), the hashtag FujiTv is giving and #YuzuruNationals2020, I think the last can be used to gather all the tweets related to only Yuzu at the comp and to have like an own hashtag for him besides the Pooh Rain.

Won’t there be a lot of confusion with so many hashtags?!! I believe it’s best to stick to a max of 2/3 

#PoohRain4Yuzu as majority liked

#スケーターとつながろう given by Fujitv

and maybe a #YuzuJnats2020 tag for all yuzu related content

anything more than this will create quite a bit of confusion since I’m pretty sure people will also include #Yuzuruhanyu and #羽生結弦

5 hours ago, IceWings said:

Unfortunately, there's a 45 character limit for the tweets that Fuji TV will show on their monitor, so there's not much room for your message if you include our hash tags too.

thanks for telling.

Idk what you guys had in mind but I think #YuzuruNationals2020 was suggested as a general hashtag for everything else going on at JNats, while #PoohRain4Yuzu is the hashtag we'd be tweeting immediately after both Yuzu performances, possibly in combination with #スケーターとつながろう ?

The other hashtags suggested are all just variations of the same two hashtags.

Or we can drop the general National hashtag and only go with #PoohRain4Yuzu? what do you think admins? @robin @yuzuangel

Perhaps we can quote tweet with something like this?

by9meAZ.png 

Maybe add a pooh rain pic as well to it...

But I'd also add a warning in reply to not hijack the fuji tv hashtag completely and instead only use it during and after yuzu's performance, then we'd replace #スケーターとつながろう  with #YuzuruNationals2020 ? That way we don't spam it too much... 

Example:

2RGV2Ak.png