The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Who else thinks they will do this song with Jonas Brothers at Lolapalooza:coolio:?

Are the Jonas Brothers playing Lolla? 

Also, this is huge for TXT but I'm already feeling like the Jonas Brothers are going to pale in comparison next to Soobin &co

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Are the Jonas Brothers playing Lolla? 

Also, this is huge for TXT but I'm already feeling like the Jonas Brothers are going to pale in comparison next to Soobin &co

Jonas Bros not playing at Lollapalooza and start their new tour the night before in California - and that doesn't mean they won't show up, but.....

22 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

This is really huge, so excited and proud of them. I love One Republic, will be interesting to see what sound he created for Txt. Honestly, I like songs from the Jonas brothers, nothing again them, but I struggle a bit how a collab could sound. Would have prefered it without the J-brothers, but it will help with getting the song into the charts. Maybe it will also have Korean lyrics like "my universe".....

But this song and them headlining Lola could really establish them as a known group in the US market.

16 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

hardcore speculation on Twitter. ... the timing is suspicious...

Oh my....that would be something else.....

9 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Has he always looked so cute while eating?

Some early predictions for MMA awards

I imagine Jimin will be best male artist winner. The Astronaut is my favorite song of the solos, but I don't think it should be Jin just because the others made multiple quality songs whereas Jin just had the single. I think Suga had the strongest overall album followed by RM, but Jimin had the most success and I think in these Asian award shows, they look at things beyond music and Jimin is arguably the most popular member in Asia. 

I'm predicting NewJeans for Best Song since they created a lot of buzz this year. The song is horrible but I assume it's to Asian taste since it did so well. TBH, as much as I always want our guys to do well, I'm not all that sad if Dreamers doesn't get it. To me, it's only a mediocre song.

I don't know what the difference between SOTY and Best song is.  I don't get why "Like Crazy" is nominated for SOTY but not Best Song.

3 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Some early predictions for MMA awards

I imagine Jimin will be best male artist winner. The Astronaut is my favorite song of the solos, but I don't think it should be Jin just because the others made multiple quality songs whereas Jin just had the single. I think Suga had the strongest overall album followed by RM, but Jimin had the most success and I think in these Asian award shows, they look at things beyond music and Jimin is arguably the most popular member in Asia. 

I'm predicting NewJeans for Best Song since they created a lot of buzz this year. The song is horrible but I assume it's to Asian taste since it did so well. TBH, as much as I always want our guys to do well, I'm not all that sad if Dreamers doesn't get it. To me, it's only a mediocre song.

I don't know what the difference between SOTY and Best song is.  I don't get why "Like Crazy" is nominated for SOTY but not Best Song.

I think it's too early to make predictions.....if I go by my feeling Jimin will get something, Yoongi and RM should get something and I hope TXT will get something big, because it's been their most successful year so far.