The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

23 hours ago, barbara said:

I don't know if this is still available and it isn't until about 7 minutes in that you get translations in the smaller screen.  The TV networks were covering the lead up time to midnight and the start of 6/13

Have seen some clips of the purple lights, it sooo pretty. There was some kind of projection on the tv tower (?). With the whale and hearts, really cute.

And I saw a clip of the mural they are painting, really cool.

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:crybaby::cry::smiley-sad021: I miss them so much...

Beautiful🥰.

7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Our Hobi 😭

My heart:tumblr_inline_mm2wnw2HKh1qz4rgp:. This feels different, it hit a special place in my heart. 

32 minutes ago, barbara said:

And what do you mean -"and then there's Jimin?"  He has a dancers butt so if his shoulders lack, it's ok

I just mean that the size difference becomes very apparent when you look at the suit jackets. It probably doesn't help that they put his next to JK's. 

5 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

My heart:tumblr_inline_mm2wnw2HKh1qz4rgp:. This feels different, it hit a special place in my heart. 

He's still trying his best for us 💜

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

also, someone on ARMY Twitter has pointed out that when Jin gets back next June, he's likely going to have sole custody of the fandom until Hobi gets out in October. 

Chaos will no doubt ensue. 

Love the outfit other than the color. Hobi looks best in really vibrant colors. If the suit was in red it would be perfect.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

I voted but unfortunately it doesn't let you skip categories so I ended up picking people based on things like prettiest, most interesting hair, etc. They also spelled Jimin's name wrong. But it's good to see them recognized in all sorts of formats and locations.

RollingStone gave some love to Jimin and Suga. There're no numbers next to the listings so I think this is just meant to be a group of albums they like rather than a ranking.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/best-albums-of-2023-so-far-1234766016/suga-1234766741/

"Face" is in the 28-36 section

"D-Day" is in the 64-72 section

Came across this post yesterday. I know that JK said that Jin had the widest vocal range of the members, but I didn't expect a 5 octave belting range :shocked:.  The highest belted notes I can remember are in Crystal Snow and the lowest I remember are in Dionysus - but I didn't know enough about music to really understand what that meant.

As a reference, Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston has a 5 Octave range and the other BTS vocalists are 3+ but less than 4 octaves (which is still impressive). 

ETA: just came across a site that says Whitney's range was 3 octaves, acknowledging the sites that say 5 octaves but says that the other sites haven't provided any proof of the 5 octaves. Taylor Swift has a 3 octave range but sings much of it in falsetto and Justin Bieber and Oliva Rodrigo barely more than 2. It seems most popular singers are ~3 octaves.

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Love the outfit other than the color. Hobi looks best in really vibrant colors. If the suit was in red it would be perfect.

There's more photos for the campaign, and one of them is a red suit.

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Came across this post yesterday. I know that JK said that Jin had the widest vocal range of the members, but I didn't expect a 5 octave belting range :shocked:.  The highest belted notes I can remember are in Crystal Snow and the lowest I remember are in Dionysus - but I didn't know enough about music to really understand what that meant.

As a reference, Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston has a 5 Octave range and the other BTS vocalists are 3+ but less than 4 octaves (which is still impressive). 

ETA: just came across a site that says Whitney's range was 3 octaves, acknowledging the sites that say 5 octaves but says that the other sites haven't provided any proof of the 5 octaves. Taylor Swift has a 3 octave range but sings much of it in falsetto and Justin Bieber and Oliva Rodrigo barely more than 2. It seems most popular singers are ~3 octaves.

Jin's voice is really something special - but also, BigHit trains their vocalists to sing well. I remember watching a Bangtan Bomb video of Hobi & Joon being taught about film cameras, and in the background you could hear a group of guys doing voice practice - they were singing scales. And Jimin in particular mentioned several times in their early days about wanting to take voice lessons, but not being able to.  And the fact that Joon & Yoongi sing as well as they do, when they originally only rapped, probably has a lit to do with how hard they worked at it using proper vocal  technique. 

It's just as Yuzu said, technical mastery is necessary to enable excellence in artistic expression 

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

also, someone on ARMY Twitter has pointed out that when Jin gets back next June, he's likely going to have sole custody of the fandom until Hobi gets out in October. 

Chaos will no doubt ensue. 

Wow😍🤩😍, the pictures are gorgeous. Hope we get a video of the making off.

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

JK is flyed today for LA, surely for smth related with his upcoming album.

So currently Tae is out of the country and now JK...sounds like we might get something soon😊.

4 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I wonder whether the event on the 17th with Namjoon is recorded then since JK will be gone. Doubt he will make it back on time for something live. So confused about how all that will work out.

To me it sounded like a live event....And in theory he could be back, but gosh would this be stressful. We will see...I wont be able to watch it live (Interviews, fireworks), so I hope there will be a replay (it should be,but one never knows fir sure with weverse)

3 hours ago, Faithyu said:

To me it sounded like a live event....And in theory he could be back, but gosh would this be stressful. We will see...I wont be able to watch it live (Interviews, fireworks), so I hope there will be a replay (it should be,but one never knows fir sure with weverse)

My understanding is that Namjoon's thing is live, but JK's narration is recorded

It seems to me that almost no members will be in Seoul this weekend.  And "live" doesn't mean live anymore.  So, who knows about RM.

I, on the other hand, will be in Seoul.  At SFO and waiting for my (full) flight.  A nightmare travel this time....mire later.  So, I'll try to get photos of all purple things.  And going to the Festa Festival even though it'll be 90 and no shade.

30 minutes ago, barbara said:

I, on the other hand, will be in Seoul.  At SFO and waiting for my (full) flight.  A nightmare travel this time....mire later.  So, I'll try to get photos of all purple things.  And going to the Festa Festival even though it'll be 90 and no shade.

Everything I have seen so far looks so cool and pretty. There are also a lot of stores that honor our boys with special banners or gifts for fans. And the mural has made a lot of progress. Pretty sure you will find purple and Army everywhere. Hope you can enjoy your time😊.