The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

The creation of this album of RM's had to be like extended therapy for him, which sounds about right - that he'd use his creative self to work through and get by life issues.    

Hard to not miss Jimin...

This is at least some info on what has been presented inn the Hybe/Ador battle - I'm looking for more specific info.  Noted: SloRabbit is TXT's producer now.... and great to see Son Sung Deuk weigh in...  They must have MHJ buried.  Hoping.

https://www.threads.net/@purple_lovetae07/post/C7Y-dqOvkpe/?xmt=AQGzhZ0AQN222XmlB1BxnWHtArRNbLcGGV771F7n739Gew

10 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

This is really cool!!! @ralucutzagy look!

And I love this album!! The music is so nostalgic and the songs are amazing! The MV is really interesting. I think I kinda get a bit of what's going on. 

Ikr???? I was like omg he was so close!!! I mean Buftea is literally near Bucharest and Namjoon was there!!! :woop::eeking: JK was in Hungary last year and I was the same like omg he was so close but RM came to Romania!!! :dpooh: 

I love the album, too. It's so different from Indigo but also so interesting! 💜

14 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Guys, they are so great ! I love them and miss them so much ...

I watched this around 6am this morning after getting up to give my mom her salt pills (aside: never, ever, ever, if you can possibly avoid it, end up on salt pills, they're dreadful) and it took all of 3 minutes for me to just :cri:. I love seeing them together so much, and I miss them, and I think I fell in love with Jimin for real after this. Watch his face as he looks at and talks to Joonie about what he was going through... he's got so much tenderness and understanding there, and you can see how much he genuinely adores and respects  Namjoon. And when Namjoon says the members are family... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 gimme back my Bangtan, ROKA!

6 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

This is really cool!!! @ralucutzagy look!

And I love this album!! The music is so nostalgic and the songs are amazing! The MV is really interesting. I think I kinda get a bit of what's going on. 

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Ikr???? I was like omg he was so close!!! I mean Buftea is literally near Bucharest and Namjoon was there!!! :woop::eeking: JK was in Hungary last year and I was the same like omg he was so close but RM came to Romania!!! :dpooh: 

I love the album, too. It's so different from Indigo but also so interesting! 💜

Eastern Europe seems to be having a bit of a moment ... Enha filmed a bunch of stuff in Poland last year, too. 

I finally had a chance to hear the album through to the end and I like it. I think I still like Indigo better - the songs are more my style - but I can hear what RM was trying to do with it and I'm willing to go along with his vision.

21 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I watched this around 6am this morning after getting up to give my mom her salt pills (aside: never, ever, ever, if you can possibly avoid it, end up on salt pills, they're dreadful) and it took all of 3 minutes for me to just :cri:. I love seeing them together so much, and I miss them, and I think I fell in love with Jimin for real after this. Watch his face as he looks at and talks to Joonie about what he was going through... he's got so much tenderness and understanding there, and you can see how much he genuinely adores and respects  Namjoon. And when Namjoon says the members are family... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 gimme back my Bangtan, ROKA!

I know we are currently Namjooning, but.........Just sharing this because I miss them, it's an iconic performance and I really need

some good OT7 Bangtan vibes in my life right now.

Having 'Groin" being shot in North London does something to my heart even though I'm not British but I love London to death (while at the same time hating it).

Old hip-hop MV being shot in in a quiet, low-key neighbourhood in this city is kind of fitting. He's just minding his own business, very adequate for the song as well.

Having Namjoon looking like a 'chav' was not on my agenda today 🤣🤣

I don't really think Groin is a MV is the usual sense -  more like another way to listen to the song. Will there be more? More havoc with my YouTube streaming list!.

I haven't seen anything additional on the Hybe/MHJ court case, butt presume there will be something by weeks end.  Has anyonne read anything about NJs departure?  I would believe that their contract is solid and that it's Hybe that owns it.  It would be suicidal for NJ to even try to leave Hybe.  But this is new:

5 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Having Namjoon looking like a 'chav' was not on my agenda today 🤣🤣

So unexpected!

Maybe this is weird reaction, but I find the MV for Groin kind of cute. I'm not sure what attitude Namjoon meant to portray in it, but he looks very cute doing it.

12 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So unexpected!

Agree. I was really surprised by the MV and then was like "of course it has to be like this, it fits the song perfectly".

So, a new short k-pop docu is out....

I think it's too short and a bit too one sided..... And also, fans that behave like this are not fans but obsessed people that need to get a life.