The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

2 hours ago, Mayra said:

Any song speculations on the first Agust D show tomorrow?? I hope he covers a BTS song on his own similarly to how Hobi did during his solo performances, mostly because I want to see Yoongi dance! 

Yoongi's made choreo for his new solo songs too, It should be fun!

If he sticks to the BTS concert format, he'll probably open with a banger. I think it makes sense to start with something from his first mixtape. So my vote is for good ol' Tongue Technology  - Agust D, the song 

As for a BTS song, I think he'll do more than one. Probably 'Ugh' and 'Telepathy', maybe 'Seesaw'

Also, welcome to our fanyu ARMY forum!

3 hours ago, Mayra said:

Any song speculations on the first Agust D show tomorrow?? I hope he covers a BTS song on his own similarly to how Hobi did during his solo performances, mostly because I want to see Yoongi dance! 

I'm hoping for all his BTS solos!! Maybe a medley of Nevermind, Seesaw, First Love, Shadow! I want to see them live so badly, but my stops are the West Coast so hopefully he'd perform those at one of those stops at least 😆🤞

Tony Montana since Jimin may come for support, not that he'd perform on the first day, I don't think it's likely.

I'm so excited!! I hope he'd have the show recorded and put out DVDs abd Blurays later!

Also 🤞 his throat is doing better today 🤞

PS: welcome to our little cozy BTS corner 🥰💜🥰

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I think I already know the answer to this one, but, while we're here, is anyone interested in seeing TXT on May 9? (same venue Yoongi's playing tomorrow and Thursday)? I am still trying to sell my tickets. 

And I have TXT tickets for May 28 in LA. MOA is just young and new and not well organized. There are so many ways to get BTS info, and ticket sell/buy/trade.  Not so MOA.

27 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

It’s so nice to see him in his preferred set up showing his own personality as well.

It sounds like a lot of countries were skipped for this tour because some of them didn’t meet the necessary security standards to have elevating stages like Yoongi’s. 

That still doesn't explain skipping Europe

Just about to pull back from the gate in T.O. @Old Cat Lady is already landed at JFK. 

And all I could wish for, is that we all could go together