The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

I have seen a couple of Instagram/Twitter posts - clearly taken at about the same time - from Namjoon.  Anyone else think this shows that he is finally learning to drive. as it looks like that's a driving course -

1 hour ago, barbara said:

I have seen a couple of Instagram/Twitter posts - clearly taken at about the same time - from Namjoon.  Anyone else think this shows that he is finally learning to drive. as it looks like that's a driving course -

Maybe that's the project he created - a documentary on learnibg to drive. Ngl, it would be pretty funny

Just a reminder - Love Wins All is on MCountdown voting this week, and there's a ton of voting going on on Mubeat - Lim Young Woon's little old ladies seem to have it locked down but we can take 'em!

And I forgot about this.  Apparently some chunk of ARMY is planning a Fake Love comeback.  I kind of like that there are influential ARMY twitter groups making sure that BTS has an older song suddenly jump in the charts.  I think Danger was last month...

48 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:smiley-shocked032:

As if we weren't worried enough.  I wonder if he knew all about what he was signing up for before choosing this.  Somehow, I thought he'd be in and around Seoul, not on the actual front lines.

10 hours ago, barbara said:

As if we weren't worried enough.  I wonder if he knew all about what he was signing up for before choosing this.  Somehow, I thought he'd be in and around Seoul, not on the actual front lines.

My guess is that he knew ... but ...ugh, the thought of him watching the northen borders fully armed ...