The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

TWS's debut on a TV show! I really like them. :heart:

Like said before, a group of talented boys, but their songs don't catch me🤷🏼‍♀️ (so far). I'm missing the one thing that gives this little extra, makes them special and stick out off the mass off new groups. Currently, I'm not seeing it, but it's just my taste and how I see it.

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Le Sserafim is coming back in February! Interesting concept! :angel3-smiley:

You can say this loud, interesting is certainly a way to describe it.

These girls really hit different. They are playing with fire and are dancing on the line with what they portrait in this video, we will see where it takes them during their comeback.

On 1/25/2024 at 10:33 AM, barbara said:

And fodder for all JiKook shippers - I love that their friendship is referred to as wholesome.  Also - dubious sourcing -

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/news-jimin-jungkook-glued-together-24-7-a-netizen-s-alleged-claim-bts-members-leaves-fans-awe

i don't like reading that JK had an injury that kept him from his training, no matter how dubious the source... I hope it was minor, whatever it was

22 hours ago, Faithyu said:

They are playing with fire and are dancing on the line with what they portrait in this video, we will see where it takes them during their comeback.

I feel like they're doing a version of the BTS 'hustle til we make it, then hustle some more' energy

On 1/25/2024 at 7:58 AM, ralucutzagy said:

TWS's debut on a TV show! I really like them. :heart:

Goodness, that fan chant at the end of the second one is pretty crazy! nice band, they're giving ENHYPEN vibes to me. More of a typical idol group.