The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

IU's new MV with V is out! Interesting.

Currently crying my eyes out. Gosh, this MV hit me hard.....

It took me by surprise that he is part or better, starring in the whole MV. Thought we would get a small glimps of him and that he would sing a part in it. Instead it's actor Kim Taehyung.

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

IU's new MV with V is out! Interesting.

I was so caught up in the MV I almost forgot to listen to the song. Saddest, most beautiful MV I've ever seen. He's great in it. They both are.

A little rant about TXTs venue for their fanmeeting thing:

Spoiler

Ok, BigHit and it's booking policy regarding TXT is driving me a bit nuts. After the info about the location for their fanlive, I looked up the venue.....

It fits 6500 people!!!!! When used as a handball arena! Thats nothing! I'm sorry, but why haven't they gotten the message that TXT is selling out their venues and that these sizes are way too small???:mad: Thankfully they got a bit larger sized venues for their last tour, but shouldn't they upgrade the size and not downgrade it?

What the heck???:curse:

It will be really interesting to see what venue size they get for their next tour.....and if they will come to europe

this time (don't want to say I lost hope, but also don't expect it to happen:dry:)

59 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

A little rant about TXTs venue for their fanmeeting thing:

Hide contents

Ok, BigHit and it's booking policy regarding TXT is driving me a bit nuts. After the info about the location for their fanlive, I looked up the venue.....

It fits 6500 people!!!!! When used as a handball arena! Thats nothing! I'm sorry, but why haven't they gotten the message that TXT is selling out their venues and that these sizes are way too small???:mad: Thankfully they got a bit larger sized venues for their last tour, but shouldn't they upgrade the size and not downgrade it?

What the heck???:curse:

It will be really interesting to see what venue size they get for their next tour.....and if they will come to europe

this time (don't want to say I lost hope, but also don't expect it to happen:dry:)

How does a 'fan live' differ from a performance??  Having not been to one, I think of them as involving one on one engagement.  I think I just go back to what I've seen of early-ish BTS fan lives - isn't it a chance to meet the members face to face?  6500 would be a lot of people for that and I think of TXT as being more protected than to be sitting across the table from a fan.  But I have no idea, really.  But they were getting larger stadiums at the end of their last tour - 20K maybe?  They definitely need larger venues in Seoul and any venue they play for their next tour - and I hopefully think that they will announce something when they get ready to release their next album -maybe 6 months after their last.

12 hours ago, barbara said:

How does a 'fan live' differ from a performance??  Having not been to one, I think of them as involving one on one engagement.  I think I just go back to what I've seen of early-ish BTS fan lives - isn't it a chance to meet the members face to face?  6500 would be a lot of people for that and I think of TXT as being more protected than to be sitting across the table from a fan.  But I have no idea, really.  But they were getting larger stadiums at the end of their last tour - 20K maybe?  They definitely need larger venues in Seoul and any venue they play for their next tour - and I hopefully think that they will announce something when they get ready to release their next album -maybe 6 months after their last.

It's like Bts Festa concert. A concert which often has some special performances, a part where they play games and talk to celebrate their debut date. It doesn't make sense to book a small venue for something like this in my opinion.....

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

They have everything in the house! Nice.

I think it's great to have an in-house clinic, but there's a tiny piece of my suspicious mind that is concerned some medical intervention- like the need and frequency of IV fluids- is being done in-house to keep it out of the press.  Such a suspicious mind....

6 hours ago, barbara said:

I think it's great to have an in-house clinic, but there's a tiny piece of my suspicious mind that is concerned some medical intervention- like the need and frequency of IV fluids- is being done in-house to keep it out of the press.  Such a suspicious mind....

Keeping things out of the press is probably exactly what they have in mind, though maybe not for the reason you're thinking. Think about how many people the group members do business with outside of HYBE, and how many of those end up selling/leaking private info (for example, RM's Korea rail bookings, leaked by a Korail employee for 3 years). Think about Jin getting injected with God knows what by a nurse at the base who finagled her way in there just because she wanted to meet him - that happened this time last year.

If they provide medical services in-house, then everybody working at the clinic is a HYBE employee, so HYBE can make them sign confidentiality agreements and fire them if they break them. And the guys won't have to trust their most private matters to strangers any more.

As for the IVs... I think it's important to keep in mind that while North American doctors act like rehydration via IV is a big deal, it's a lot more common practise in other countries and no one thinks it strange. For that matter, most of the ER staff I know of at my hospital would be pretty casual about giving themselves some IV fluid to combat a case of the runs, or a hangover, or so on. Jumpingbto conclusions just because someone at HYBE needed one isn't warranted 

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Keeping things out of the press is probably exactly what they have in mind, though maybe not for the reason you're thinking. Think about how many people the group members do business with outside of HYBE, and how many of those end up selling/leaking private info (for example, RM's Korea rail bookings, leaked by a Korail employee for 3 years). Think about Jin getting injected with God knows what by a nurse at the base who finagled her way in there just because she wanted to meet him - that happened this time last year.

If they provide medical services in-house, then everybody working at the clinic is a HYBE employee, so HYBE can make them sign confidentiality agreements and fire them if they break them. And the guys won't have to trust their most private matters to strangers any more.

As for the IVs... I think it's important to keep in mind that while North American doctors act like rehydration via IV is a big deal, it's a lot more common practise in other countries and no one thinks it strange. For that matter, most of the ER staff I know of at my hospital would be pretty casual about giving themselves some IV fluid to combat a case of the runs, or a hangover, or so on. Jumpingbto conclusions just because someone at HYBE needed one isn't warranted 

I think I was thinking of what is culturally the norm here - but absolutely agree with that having everything in-house keeps all info in-house.  Bad actors will leak anything, even if it's no big deal.  I wonder if the Jin incident precipitated this new clinic at Hybe.  It must be a relief to members and trainees that they can speak to the medical staff openly, fully and candidly without fear.  I bet it's unwise to be thorough and candid in a less secure location.