The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

only 2,6M? lol

I  have seen a few of the shops, but not close enough to check out the coffee- maybe tomorrow.  And the ones I saw didn't have his photo out front.  And it really is amazing when we know that at least some portion of that 2.6M knows he doesn't like coffee.  

On 1/5/2024 at 4:42 PM, ralucutzagy said:

New Hybe boy group! They are cute and talented! :heart:

Agree. If I saw it right one of them is a former trainee A member.

Will be interesting to see how they will develope. The song isn't to my taste. Wouldn't click it away if I hear it somewhere, but also wouldn't intentionally listen to it🤷🏼‍♀️. It kind of shows that they are Seventeens little brothers.... we will see if this will work out or if it's too similar.

On 1/5/2024 at 6:55 PM, rockstaryuzu said:

So, I was talking to my friend who's ex-military and mentioned V being 2inC for his group. And then I learned something.  Not sure if ROKA does this, but at least in the Canadian Forces basic training, the command positions are rotated amongst all the members of a section so that everyone takes a turn and gets to try it out. The idea being, I guess, that it's easier to follow commands as a soldier if you have some experience with how leadership makes decisions. Plus it gives the trainers a chance to see who has aptitude for leadership and who doesn't, AND it ensures that no matter what losses a section experiences, everyone in the group knows how to take command if need be - there'll always be someone with leadership  skills available to take over. 

If ROKA does the same thing, we can probably expect to see Jimin and JK with the blue tags on sometime soon, too

Sounds like a smart thing to do and with the 100 day's they definitely have the time to change things around.

On 1/7/2024 at 1:20 AM, barbara said:

i am disappointed for TXT as they got a fan favorite award but no big ones.

Agree, but their performance was great (even if filmed a bit wonky, looking forward to the dance practice video). Yeonjun killed it with his guilty performance, he really is made to be an idol.

1 hour ago, Luminous said:

good choice, Tae😁

LOL, should we take bets on which drink will be sold the most in the next few weeks🤣😉

31 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Agree. If I saw it right one of them is a former trainee A member.

Will be interesting to see how they will develope. The song isn't to my taste. Wouldn't click it away if I hear it somewhere, but also wouldn't intentionally listen to it🤷🏼‍♀️. It kind of shows that they are Seventeens little brothers.... we will see if this will work out or if it's too similar.

Sounds like a smart thing to do and with the 100 day's they definitely have the time to change things around.

Agree, but their performance was great (even if filmed a bit wonky, looking forward to the dance practice video). Yeonjun killed it with his guilty performance, he really is made to be an idol.

LOL, should we take bets on which drink will be sold the most in the next few weeks🤣😉

i hope all shops are stocking up on the Yuzu tea. there'sa cute post from jk's brother that has Bam in it - and some chart news.

https://www.threads.net/@jeonshiiiiii/post/C1yg5PgvvuY/    remember you have to cut and paste with this app

8 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Someone at the CRA (🇨🇦 version of IRS) loves JK:

Who couldn't love JK [my shift button no working so imagine a question mark at the end of that]- and also this; how are hey going to directly hand that award to Tae [other question mark]

i wonder if they sell this at the book stores at Incheon. I'll look but maybe it's too soon for the February issue.  I have never had any luck finding he fashion mags previously but I think that's as much timing as anything else.

On 1/9/2024 at 9:19 AM, ralucutzagy said:

Just watched the drama! Great acting from both Park Seo Joon and Han See Ho. Loved it.

I like Seo Joon. Don't really watch K-dramas, but just finished Jinni's kitchen again😊.

16 hours ago, Luminous said:

7 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

He's such a chameleon. Wow!

Agreed. I'm not in love with this look, but he pulls it off really well.

Off topic, figure skating:

Spoiler

I'm not really sure how to start a post/thread in the isu event forum, but just had a look at the results off the mens short....it looks like nothing went right for Kevin, not sure if I want to see what happened, he placed 31 off 32 in the short😔😥

Edit:

Spoiler

I just watched the mens short....honestly, Kevin came on the ice and he already looked like he had given up, and that's what happened. He looks like he just wants to run away. The commentator said he had a desaster of a free program at the french nationals, with six falls....no idea what's going on with him, but it feels sad.