The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

31 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Just got back home from my 5h long meeting, made dinner, go to weverse with a tiny bit of hope and of freaking course, the concert is not available😭🤬😔.

Just hope it will be there tomorrow.....

How long was the concert? How was it?

I was asleep.  @rockstaryuzu watched it - I thought, and still hope, that there will be, maybe a single?, replay.  I am pretty sure I read beforehand that there would be availability for ARMY who were working, at school or sleeping.  Interesting that the most comments on Twitter, before it stated (checking to posting time) and during were concerns about Weverse crashing.

Was Jimin there?  Why wouldn't all of the available members be there to support him?  (Glad Hobi could watch it - and would be surprised if Jin didn't.)  And it was a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be.  I've seen little bits and not the "music show" I expected.

JK said Tae and Jimin had their own schedule.

I watched the whole thing. Beautiful 11 am in the morning for me. 

It was great, felt very intimate in such a small venue and so very JK when he conversed with ARMY. He looked so frustrated (and cute, sorry baby candy star) trying to understand what everyone was shouting.

Of course we kind of went crazy during the GCF bit. It's already uploaded on YT:

There was a slight hiccup as soon as Standing next to you started because he missed his cue to start singing. The sound people hadn't turned on his metronome, he called them out a bit later about it lol

What an awesome concert! JK you did very well! It felt like a livestream from his home:happy:Didn’t watch it live. Just found the whole concert in Twitter. 

I heard there will be 2 replays: tomorrow at the same time and on 25th (but don’t remember when)

What can be better than watching boys performing? Watching their performances and unpacking their albums at the same time. I received half of solo albums today. Not a fan of physical albums, I just need music. But Face looks so good (still waiting for Layover, Indigo and Golden)

3 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Just got back home from my 5h long meeting, made dinner, go to weverse with a tiny bit of hope and of freaking course, the concert is not available😭🤬😔.

Just hope it will be there tomorrow.....

How long was the concert? How was it?

You're going to need a defibrillator and a box of tissues. It was around 90 minutes? Maybe a bit less? 

3 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Of course we kind of went crazy during the GCF bit. It's already uploaded on YT:

There was a slight hiccup as soon as Standing next to you started because he missed his cue to start singing. The sound people hadn't turned on his metronome, he called them out a bit later about it lol

And I didn't even care that it doesn't have eng subs 😅, but hope they will be added soon....

1 hour ago, Luminous said:

What an awesome concert! JK you did very well! It felt like a livestream from his home:happy:Didn’t watch it live. Just found the whole concert in Twitter. 

Found most of it on YT, but without eng sub, so looking forward to these parts😊

1 hour ago, Luminous said:

I heard there will be 2 replays: tomorrow at the same time and on 25th (but don’t remember when)

Tomorrow same time would be great.

5 hours ago, Faithyu said:

And I didn't even care that it doesn't have eng subs 😅, but hope they will be added soon....

Found most of it on YT, but without eng sub, so looking forward to these parts😊

Tomorrow same time would be great.

I definitely need a different time for a replay.  4 am won't work any better for me tomorrow than it did today.  The 25th must be at another hour.  I haven't seen anything on Weverse one way or another.  I also was a little freaked out, while trying to hunt down the chocolate that was supposed to be for sale on Weverse tomorrow (tonight) and checked in the Global Shop where they have the concert on disc for sale.  Huh?  Only on the global shop.  Also no chocolate.  

Holding out hope that the 25th showing will be at a time similar to how they did replays for BTS concerts, so an hour when I'm awake and it's civilized one.

2 hours ago, barbara said:

while trying to hunt down the chocolate that was supposed to be for sale on Weverse tomorrow (tonight) and checked in the Global Shop

Check Global now, the chocolate is there. However, it looks like they only ship to Korean addresses.

Which is fine. They're using standard Godiva chocs, so I can buy the same kind here and pretend they came in a 'Golden' Jungkook box

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Which is fine. They're using standard Godiva chocs, so I can buy the same kind here and pretend they came in a 'Golden' Jungkook box

Godiva chocolate is SO overrated. I will never understand why people pay so much for it. They used to have an ice cream that was amazing but it must have been too pricey for the average American because I only ever saw it 1 year. 

Jin stans are upset because all their birthday projects are getting cancelled by Hybe. Apparently there's some new rule that you can't have "BTS" or Hybe in the name of the project. Weird because there's no profit for the company, Jin, or BTS in the projects so you wouldn't think it has anything to do with military rules. Fans are bummed since they already put so much time and money into the projects and are scrambling to find something else to do for Jin. I've always been ambivalent toward the birthday things - it seems that the money could go to so much better things but I wonder if the guys would be disappointed if the fans didn't do these big displays of affection. I read that in Korea, gestures of love are really important between couples so I imagine that it would translate into other types of relationships and Jin was so disappointed when he didn't get as many birthday wishes as his friends.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/news-that-unfortunate-bts-fans-debate-hybe-halts-fanbase-partnership-project-jinair-commemorate-kim-seokjin-s-birthday