The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

11 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Ffs, I think this was supposed to be a private trip. I cannot with these people. I wish I had the power to send them all away.

6 hours ago, barbara said:

Do some saesangs and a press member of two live at the airport? (Having been, it has always been press-free when I’ve been there.) how do these people even know? I hope they can have some alone time unharassed on this trip  

Well, if it was, all the fans in Japan knew, too - and Haneda Airport apparently knew they were coming enough in advance to set up a security barrier. So maybe it's not a private trip after all? 

5 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

:jaw: Too bad JT is such a creep, but still...

4 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Lol, funny that they're doing this while JT is being cancelled by the public after Britney's book and the confession of N'sync having beef with him before breaking up but now being all lovey dovey again.

His PR team is really good unfortunately. They know how to bring him back into the public eye.

Honestly, it won't help JT, he's done. Like dinner. 

We all shoulda known after the Janet Jackson Superbowl incident

On 11/22/2023 at 10:41 AM, Whoopiewoop said:

Have an appointment with my doc this Sat to talk about taking some time off but I'm on the fence because it would mean getting my salary cut by pretty much 75%

This sucks....but health needs to come first.

On 11/22/2023 at 5:19 PM, Luminous said:

:D

LOL, I love how much fun Army's have with this.

Guys, have you seen the last Suchwita episode? This women looks age less😳

And in case you haven't seen it, the black week offers on weverse are good! Especially on the Dvd sets and some other stuff as well. Kind of annoyed that I already have the memories of DVDs, but the Love yourself final is out for pre order, I think I will get it.

(Who needs new winter boots😅)

5 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Lol, funny that they're doing this while JT is being cancelled by the public after Britney's book and the confession of N'sync having beef with him before breaking up but now being all lovey dovey again.

Britney published a book??? When did this happen....Now I feel like I live under a k-pop rock😅🙈

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Britney published a book??? When did this happen....Now I feel like I live under a k-pop rock😅🙈

She wrote her memoirs and they were just published a few weeks ago. I haven't read it yet but apparently she tells all and tells names. 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

She wrote her memoirs and they were just published a few weeks ago. I haven't read it yet but apparently she tells all and tells names. 

I think JT is amazingly gifted - don't know that much about his personal travails, but I'd certainly take anything Britney has to say with a huge grain of salt. 

2 hours ago, barbara said:

I keep seeing articles sent to me from Google (I get Yuzu and BTS updates) saying that JK confirmed he'd be IN the military in December.  Multiple reports (or mis-reports).  I haven't seen anything from BigHit....

He wrote it in his weverse post. "In December I will be leaving ..."