The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

7 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Does anyone of you know this website or have experience with it?

https://www.btsofficialarmystore.com

They have black friday sale and some things sound a bit too good to be true? But not sure....

They also have Jimin's hoodie, which must be a double, but they advise it like the real thing?

Soo, yeah....not sure about this shop even if I would like it to be true😅

Wouldn't trust anything in it being official or legal, definitely not the albums.

The IP address is located in Zhengzhou, China. They have absolutely no social media presence and therefore no reviews. That is one of the biggest red flags in E-Commerce nowadays

12 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

They have black friday sale and some things sound a bit too good to be true? But not sure....

They also have Jimin's hoodie, which must be a double, but they advise it like the real thing?

Very bad reviews and a mention on the "scam alert" page-

2 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

And how, how could it happen that the Bts Busan concert is already on prime video and I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT😳😱🙈.

I didn't even saw an add or something on YouTube or anywhere....well, going to watch it right now😁.

I've watched it three times! And there is a song list from the movie (actually the recorded songs but not from the concert - but on the setlist) that you can click on right below the movie -

40 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

I checked it out. Looks like they sell (or rather, re-sell) a combo of stuff bought from Weverse and things they create themselves and say is 'official merch'

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Wouldn't trust anything in it being official or legal, definitely not the albums.

The IP address is located in Zhengzhou, China. They have absolutely no social media presence and therefore no reviews. That is one of the biggest red flags in E-Commerce nowadays

1 hour ago, barbara said:

Very bad reviews and a mention on the "scam alert" page-

48 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I checked it out. Looks like they sell (or rather, re-sell) a combo of stuff bought from Weverse and things they create themselves and say is 'official merch'

Thanks for the info, will keep my hands of it, better safe then sorry.

1 hour ago, barbara said:

I've watched it three times! And there is a song list from the movie (actually the recorded songs but not from the concert - but on the setlist) that you can click on right below the movie -

A bit sad that it's the cut version....but still soooo good🤩😍

48 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Has this been posted? JK's Golden merch:

They never miss the opportunity to merchandise - and a recent story about the military having to change because Jin has received so much mail.  And, in good BTS Korean military fashion, they are monetizing that, too.  (the military, not BTS)  Also - Jin's November message to ARMY has been posted, but without subs, which I think is interesting since he recorded over a year ago -

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bts-jin-forces-south-korean-military-change-communication-service/

19 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Anyone else surprised that it's only on #5?

Nah. Our numbers weren't as good as for 3D and we don't have the help of other fandoms for this one. And the Swifties were actively working to block us.

Can't remember if it was already posted, but this interview was cute. Imagining this shy JK is turning me into goo.

Nothing we don't already know, but still nice to read about it

More trouble at YG. Baby Monster is supposed to be their next big hope. The group is still together but it's hard not to think that this indicates something troubling, especially after everything else going on