The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

10 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

It's ok. To me, it sounds more like a B side song. The hook isn't very strong and I don't get the appeal of Central Cee. To me, he is the weakest of the rappers that JK has worked. But JK's voice blends really well with Kid Laroi. I'm not a fan of the video - mostly because I just hate the ghetto aesthetic and Kid Laroi and Central Cee reminds me of those suburban kids trying to imitate gangsta rappers

My initial reaction was that the song is so mid, that even JK can't shine. It didn't think it was possible, but they actually made him sound so average, and took away everything that's  unique about his vocal expression to blend him in with the others, that it sounds like any old singer could have done it. I'm glad it's just a collab and not a real JK song. 

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Jimin watched his documentary live with Army! JK came by after practice (he looks amazing and Jimin so cute) JHope and Jin popped up in the chat ofc! lol

Blonde is his thing. Periodt.

I like his hair more on the blonder side and not so reddish - (but actually like it black best).  Of course his live was while I was asleep.  The few tweet translations i saw included him saying something about him noticing it was a lot of international ARMY.   He must have timed it for that.  He'd have been a bit early on the day for Korean and still middle of the night for me.  According to the Weverse Live page, replays of that Live are only available to people who purchased the documentary.  I hope that means the subs will be up on it quickly.  I cna see that the documentary is available to me but I don't know about the Live and I want that, too.