The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

On 10/16/2023 at 1:52 PM, barbara said:
On 10/16/2023 at 12:20 PM, Faithyu said:

:10636614:

Expand  

I wonder if some of the members (like Jimin) look at these shoots and laugh out loud later when they see it. 

They probably get together to laugh over them and tease each other about them. With popcorn. 

Also: I just got the latest version of the COVID vax (now with XBB 1.5! New and improved! Better 5G reception! More magnetic powers bestowed!) AND the quadrivalent flu shot at the same time... if I suddenly turn fluorescent pink with teal polka dots and sprout wings, that'll be why... :alien2-smiley-face:

I'm holding onto a thin hope that ARMY is going to be smart about this voting. We're not going to beat Lim Young Woong if we divide our votes 3 ways. It's tough enough even 1 v 1

I think this is one of those categories where there are multiple winners?

Honestly, I don't think the Seven choreography is that impressive. Hageum and Set Me Free are stronger 

I'm disappointed but not surprised that RM got shut out. I guess he's not a strong enough vocalist to be put into a lot of the other categories and Indigo isn't really rap or hip hop, but still. I wish he got a Best collab nom at least. 

I'm thinking Suga will take this  because he's more popular

11 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Trying to figure out who outside of BTS got nominated for Song of the Year. Hopefully Army votes for Take Two. TBH, I think The Planet is a pretty bad song - it was only good to get a taste of OT7 again

Seven will win this . JK is the most popular. And Planet is a weak song ...

And where the heck is Namjoon???

On 10/17/2023 at 4:40 AM, barbara said:

Well, this is good news -

YES🤩😍🥳💜🥳. This is great, so looking forward to seeing it again😃.

On 10/17/2023 at 12:25 PM, ralucutzagy said:

that reminds me, need to get my daily voting done💪

On 10/17/2023 at 4:54 PM, ralucutzagy said:

New Suchwita! 

And I still haven't found time to watch it 😭.

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Any rumors about what he will do in London?

27 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I'm holding onto a thin hope that ARMY is going to be smart about this voting. We're not going to beat Lim Young Woong if we divide our votes 3 ways. It's tough enough even 1 v 1

But who to choose......this is hard....

27 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Honestly, I don't think the Seven choreography is that impressive. Hageum and Set Me Free are stronger 

Agree. Haegum doesn’t have a whole choreography, so that cancels it i would think, but set me free pt2 is way more impressive then seven, in my opinion. 

24 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I'm disappointed but not surprised that RM got shut out. I guess he's not a strong enough vocalist to be put into a lot of the other categories and Indigo isn't really rap or hip hop, but still. I wish he got a Best collab nom at least. 

I'm thinking Suga will take this  because he's more popular

Why isn't Yoongi nominated with Haegeum? And Namjoon should have gotten a nomination in best collab and a album nomination, Yoongi as well, in my opinion.

7 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Trying to figure out who outside of BTS got nominated for Song of the Year. Hopefully Army votes for Take Two. TBH, I think The Planet is a pretty bad song - it was only good to get a taste of OT7 again

Clearly take two should be it.

Will be interesting to see if Armys can get organized. We won't win our boys anything if we split all the votes. Maybe you will see some strategy information on twitter in the next days....