The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

I've been reeling!!! This is, ahhhh, it's no surprise but still!!! To see that they've ALL renewed their contracts so they can still be together in 2025 is just, it brings tears to my eyes 🥹🥹🥹

And to have Joon tell us first hand in such a nonchalant way, like an update to a friend. We really are a part of their daily life. 

And they even donated a whole 1B won in ARMY name. We are so loved 💜💜💜

Spoiler

And I didn't win the fansign 😭😭😭 I am so sad I just wanna curl up in a ball and cry 😭😭😭

I've been seeing so many winning on my tl 🥹🤧

I hope we'd get a live stream or full footage or sth. Like Yoongi's one.

I'm gonna go mope now :sadPooh:

omg an open air theatre, I.....

Spoiler

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

54 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

I've been reeling!!! This is, ahhhh, it's no surprise but still!!! To see that they've ALL renewed their contracts so they can still be together in 2025 is just, it brings tears to my eyes 🥹🥹🥹

And to have Joon tell us first hand in such a nonchalant way, like an update to a friend. We really are a part of their daily life. 

Hide contents

I just saw this on my Timeline and came right here :bunny-smiley:

This is really smart of them. With all of JK's success, there's been a lot of speculation that they might disband and this will shut those naysayers up and prevent stock prices from dropping.

ETA 2: just saw this snippet about 2018 contract renewal

54 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Reveal hidden contents

And I didn't win the fansign 😭😭😭 I am so sad I just wanna curl up in a ball and cry 😭😭😭

Hide contents

ah well. Sending virtual hugs. If we ever do that tour of Korea together, we'll have to add this to this list of sites.

ETA: lol. Someone in the comments asked why his toes are so long. I never noticed before but - dang! If he has Jin's toe dexterity, imagine what he could do with those

59 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I just saw this on my Timeline and came right here :bunny-smiley:

This is really smart of them. With all of JK's success, there's been a lot of speculation that they might disband and this will shut those naysayers up and prevent stock prices from dropping.

ETA 2: just saw this snippet about 2018 contract renewal

ah well. Sending virtual hugs. If we ever do that tour of Korea together, we'll have to add this to this list of sites.

ETA: lol. Someone in the comments asked why his toes are so long. I never noticed before but - dang! If he has Jin's toe dexterity, imagine what he could do with those

Check this thread for more info on the contract renewal. So not all have signed for obvious reason but they are all commited. We are set for life APOBANGPO 💜💜💜

Many of them have taken their MBA degrees, I think JK is the only one who hasn't cuz he just graduated from his Bachelor's, so I trust them to know to negotiate for their worth.

I've always trusted they'd all stay together and this feels really good to have it on paper 😎

ARMY really know how to celebrate~~~ They're also charting BTS old discography right now too hehe

Show Champion was a close call but made it!!!

Re Tae's toes lol. I've noticed a while ago and am not surprised since his fingers are long too. I'd say my fingers and toes are on the longer side too, just not as much as his. They correlate I'm sure. 

This freestyle performance was so much fun I love it!!

2 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Further proof that we're in a reciprocal relationship - ARMY donates in BTS's name all the time. 

I love that Namjoon revealed the contract signing this way. And that he was the one who got to share the news first, instead of having it be leaked or have a bunch of rumour and speculation swirling. I don't think anyone even knew they were in negotiations.

I wonder if the negotiations are the reason Joon couldn't enlist at the same time as Hobi. Maybe they didn't have things wrapped up as early as they wanted. He did say in a live at the time that he had 'one more project' to finish. Yes, he's been working on an album but a contract is also a project. 

@amylance1215 sorry to hear that about the fansign, but maybe it means you'll have better luck getting tickets later. you never know!

47 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Further proof that we're in a reciprocal relationship - ARMY donates in BTS's name all the time. 

I love that Namjoon revealed the contract signing this way. And that he was the one who got to share the news first, instead of having it be leaked or have a bunch of rumour and speculation swirling. I don't think anyone even knew they were in negotiations.

I wonder if the negotiations are the reason Joon couldn't enlist at the same time as Hobi. Maybe they didn't have things wrapped up as early as they wanted. He did say in a live at the time that he had 'one more project' to finish. Yes, he's been working on an album but a contract is also a project. 

@amylance1215 sorry to hear that about the fansign, but maybe it means you'll have better luck getting tickets later. you never know!

So I read more threads and the donation is made by BH, to thank both BTS and ARMY. That's how you do sustainable business, giving back to society and to those who built you up.

I'm loving this chapter 2 of them sharing significant news with us themselves, before anyone else finds out. They kept it really hush hush.

Joon must have spearheaded on the boys' side so I don't doubt that partly why he stays until now. Although that new album 👀

🫂 I'm hoping that means I'm saving up my luck for future events 🙏 

Another Match a Billion event!!! Let's go!! Don't forget to log your donation using the form. 

Also 💜🫶💜

14 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

:loveshower::clap::rock::woop::cheer:

This interview affirms once more that the success of BTS starts from the healthy training environment at BH. I have yet to read any horror story about people training at BH, unlike so mamy others. Even these two were surprised to learn of the differences betwen their experiences and others. No wonder these boys live each other so much. They were raised to take care of each other, grow up and learn together. Everything together. Nothing will ever tear them apart 💜

5 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

So I read more threads and the donation is made by BH, to thank both BTS and ARMY. That's how you do sustainable business, giving back to society and to those who built you up.

I'm loving this chapter 2 of them sharing significant news with us themselves, before anyone else finds out. They kept it really hush hush.

Joon must have spearheaded on the boys' side so I don't doubt that partly why he stays until now. Although that new album 👀

🫂 I'm hoping that means I'm saving up my luck for future events 🙏 

Another Match a Billion event!!! Let's go!! Don't forget to log your donation using the form. 

Also 💜🫶💜

Yeah, so it looks like ARMY crashed the Unicef site, trying to donate. I've been trying to get through for the last 15 minutes and I'm getting error messages. 

One In An ARMY is reporting 2300 donation recording forms submitted so far today