The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

3 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Bullyboard just pulished another stupid article. Please read here, dont give them engagement. 

A great article from 2020 analyzing why the West treat BTS in such way. 

The one "positive" aspect of this article is that at least it acknowledges that fans of Western artists do it too. They should change the line to "fans of every major star" because that's the truth. And if every major star has fan clubs like this, then it's an even playing field so they should let the chips fall where they may rather than rewarding the artists who are willing to pay for radio play

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

The one "positive" aspect of this article is that at least it acknowledges that fans of Western artists do it too. They should change the line to "fans of every major star" because that's the truth. And if every major star has fan clubs like this, then it's an even playing field so they should let the chips fall where they may rather than rewarding the artists who are willing to pay for radio play

They deliberately avoided mentioning radio cuz they wanted to emphasize how fans are taking power away from labels, ie. taking away money to their pockets and giving it to the artists instead. They don't care who's on top, as long as that person is there because of them. Armys totally disrupted that. And now they're always scared, finding ways to diminish army's power, but that just make us more knowledgeable and resourceful.

Tae won his first M Countdown award for LMA 🥳🥳🥳

Taetae is happy, and eating well with Tae crew~~~ 🥰🥰🥰

His bodyguard's signature is so round lol
Happiness truly looks the best on him. To see him being so joyful is such a blessing, I am now feeling so full of warmth and adoration 🥹🥰:softYuzu:

The Blue MV teaser really sets a mood. Ngl, it's making me wonder if it ties into some of BTS's other stories, like HYYH, or something from their own life as a group, because the two trailers together look like Tae is desperately trying to get hold of someone

@Whoopiewoop I saw that video, and tbh, I felt really bad for Jackson. His face was white as a sheet after. For a man who sort of seems like he might be hanging by a thread to begin with, it's the last thing he needs.

On 8/24/2023 at 1:26 PM, amylance1215 said:

They deliberately avoided mentioning radio cuz they wanted to emphasize how fans are taking power away from labels, ie. taking away money to their pockets and giving it to the artists instead. They don't care who's on top, as long as that person is there because of them. Armys totally disrupted that. And now they're always scared, finding ways to diminish army's power, but that just make us more knowledgeable and resourceful.

Tae won his first M Countdown award for LMA 🥳🥳🥳

Taetae is happy, and eating well with Tae crew~~~ 🥰🥰🥰

His bodyguard's signature is so round lol
Happiness truly looks the best on him. To see him being so joyful is such a blessing, I am now feeling so full of warmth and adoration 🥹🥰:softYuzu:

What the heck are they throwing into the pot?😂

21 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The Blue MV teaser really sets a mood. Ngl, it's making me wonder if it ties into some of BTS's other stories, like HYYH, or something from their own life as a group, because the two trailers together look like Tae is desperately trying to get hold of someone

I don't think it ties into the BU. They pretty much finished this universe and it would be strange to have a solo work getting into this universe.

Also don't think it will have anything to do with bts. Yes, the members and the group are a big part in their lives, but pretty sure he will tell a personal or fictional story that fits to the song and with the other mvs. He said his album tells a story...but, we will see🤷🏼‍♀️😊

11 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Seven new remix is out! Iy is clubbing music lol

I like it, but honestly, I kind of am "full" of Seven so to say🙈