The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

49 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

It makes total sense to me. It's sort of like how Nathan can do quads but he skates like a truck driver roller blading through mud.

Jin is actually very flexible while Hobi is average to above average in flexibility. But Jin appears extremely stiff while dancing while Hobi is the personification of fluidity. The difference is that Hobi's fundamentals are so much better. Just like Hobi is never going to be the contemporary dancer that Jimin is and Jimin won't be the street dancer that Hobi is, in spite of them both being insanely talented dancers. They've both spent years perfecting the fundamentals of their particular craft and it affects all their movements.

I'm curious how it'll go. Suga took similar classes and his dancing looks amazing now (it always was pretty good though so he doesn't have as far to go as RM). Otoh, for many people, it's harder to break a habit than it is to form a new one and the first step in RM's lessons is going to be breaking 10 years of doing it the "wrong" way. 

a rant about the fandom under spoiler

Hide contents

GRRRR! I'm getting so sick of the maknae line solos. I'm trying to enjoy all their success and inevitably, there's someone commenting about how JK is so much better than Jimin, or Jimin stans complaining that he didn't get the same promo as JK, and possibly most annoying, are the Tae solos complaining about how the company and fandom are mistreating him when Tae has had the 2nd biggest opening Spotify week of everyone for a song that's not even the title track! Why can't everyone just be happy about everyone's success instead of acting like it's a tragedy if their solo doesn't get #1.

The lack of forethought really irks me too. We don't have unlimited wallets - isn't it better for the title track to do really well than for all of them to have mediocre results? And there's huge competition coming up - we're going to need to muster every bit of resources we have to do well. 

And Musk is taking away the Block function. I appreciate what he does for the world, but he and Zuckerberg need to beat each other to a pulp and get past their mid life crises!

To the rant - I made a comment on a Facebook post that evidently is from a JK stan group.  There was an article, and much sentiment, about how JK can be such a great solo start and what an amazing solo career future he has ahead of him, blah blah blah.   My comment was simply "BTS 2025" - and I got a message saying that the administrators of the page would let me know if I could join (and I didn't know I was trying to...) but no word back, so evidently just saying that JK will be with BTS as a member of the group he loves was too much for them.

And totally agree about the Tae promotion - I really don't understand why the feature song is the last, really, to be released.  I can't even guess if it's going to be more smooth crooner stuff or something he can dance to.  And it's not a competition.  I am sure that all the members hope that each other's solo endeavors succeed.  I like RM saying these ventures will make them stronger when they get back in 2025

13 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

And Musk is taking away the Block function. I appreciate what he does for the world, but he and Zuckerberg need to beat each other to a pulp and get past their mid life crises!

Spoiler

Musk is deliberately trying to tank Twitter, I'm convinced. Or st least drive certain users off it. Frankly, I'd love it if ARMY would just leave Twitter en masse... but there's no other place to go.

This whole debacle has proved one thing: at least some forms of social media ought to be public utilities and not privately owned.

also thoughts

Спойлер
9 часов назад, Old Cat Lady сказал:

Tae solos complaining about how the company and fandom are mistreating him when Tae has had the 2nd biggest opening Spotify week of everyone for a song that's not even the title track!

a lot of Tae solos seem to be kids who just registered on twt. Barking at everyone and threatening people. They don't know that all those numbers come from EVERYONE's work. And they shouldn't fight with fandom but to help. 

But the worst solos are PJMs. These b*tches are everywhere.

9 часов назад, Old Cat Lady сказал:

And Musk is taking away the Block function

He won't as block function is obligatory

On 8/19/2023 at 12:52 PM, ralucutzagy said:

He said he will do it.

Love it. He said he wanted to learn the right way to do it and felt that they could have had it easier if they had time to really learn the foundation of hip hop dance. Knowing the right way to do it also helps to protect ones joints and muscles.

4 hours ago, Luminous said:

also thoughts

Reveal hidden contents

a lot of Tae solos seem to be kids who just registered on twt. Barking at everyone and threatening people. They don't know that all those numbers come from EVERYONE's work. And they shouldn't fight with fandom but to help. 

But the worst solos are PJMs. These b*tches are everywhere.

He won't as block function is obligatory

And these are the moments I enjoy not having any social media, cause I don't have to see what strange and crazy things some fans get up to😉

4 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

It's been nice knowing yall

Now we have them all😁😎

4 hours ago, Luminous said:

Is it Taehyung's voice?

Pretty sure