The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

:cheer::thanks: for the link.

Will look into it when I'm back from my vacation😊

:roll:,

this would be incredible funny.

I first thought it was Seventeens Joshua😲....Yeonjun looks damn fine for sure🔥, well done stylists:clapping-smiley:

I'd guess designers would go with Yeonjun because he is the absolute skinniest.  He does look fine.  I'd have never pegged him for the best looking of TXT, but the stylist brought out all the best.

3 hours ago, barbara said:

I'd guess designers would go with Yeonjun because he is the absolute skinniest.  He does look fine.  I'd have never pegged him for the best looking of TXT, but the stylist brought out all the best.

Tbh I think he looks a bit like Yuzu here. Except the ears. It's a very similar translucent quality of skin and Yeonjun's hairstyle may as well be LGC 2.0. 

But for sheer handsomeness in TXT, Soobin's the one, IMO.

46 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Tbh I think he looks a bit like Yuzu here. Except the ears. It's a very similar translucent quality of skin and Yeonjun's hairstyle may as well be LGC 2.0. 

I was thinking he reminded me of Yuzu too.

My favorite thing about Soobin is that he exudes warmth and has that mix of cute and handsome.

On a pure physical basis, all of TXT seems to fit those  Korean beauty standards so I imagine it's just a matter of personal taste. If I knew absolutely nothing about them, I would immediately be able to tell that they came from a successful, powerful company because they have the luxury of finding these all-arounder trainees. 

42 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

My favorite thing about Soobin is that he exudes warmth and has that mix of cute and handsome.

On a pure physical basis, all of TXT seems to fit those  Korean beauty standards so I imagine it's just a matter of personal taste. If I knew absolutely nothing about them, I would immediately be able to tell that they came from a successful, powerful company because they have the luxury of finding these all-arounder trainees. 

True, but Yeonjun was a trainee at the same time or just shortly after BTS. He slugged it out through some of the hard times at BigHit, too. So TXT aren't exactly silver spooners,  not like the girl groups are

23 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

True, but Yeonjun was a trainee at the same time or just shortly after BTS. He slugged it out through some of the hard times at BigHit, too. So TXT aren't exactly silver spooners,  not like the girl groups are

Yeonjun has the longest tenure at BigHit but not too much longer than Soobin.  I'm trying to figure out when the decision was made for the five to be TXT.  It almost seems that the final three were chosen to be in TXT, unlike the parade of trainees tested for BTS.  Of course, all the people had BigHit had more experience by 2016 and 2017, but it's never been clear to me if there were other guys who were part of the lineup before being replaced.

And Soobin.  They all have their charms but he is not so much beautiful as just really, really handsome.

11 hours ago, barbara said:

7 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

6 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

5 hours ago, barbara said:

Yeonjun has the longest tenure at BigHit but not too much longer than Soobin.  I'm trying to figure out when the decision was made for the five to be TXT.  It almost seems that the final three were chosen to be in TXT, unlike the parade of trainees tested for BTS.  Of course, all the people had BigHit had more experience by 2016 and 2017, but it's never been clear to me if there were other guys who were part of the lineup before being replaced.

And Soobin.  They all have their charms but he is not so much beautiful as just really, really handsome.

In my opinion Yeonjun has this certain look that makes him great as a fashion model, he can sell you anything and embody any look given.

Soobin has this actor handsomeness. And both together in a fashion magazin are just 🔥🤯🥵.

Kay, if styled right makes a great fashion model, was surprised when I saw his pictures with his sister.

Regarding their trainee years.

Yeonjun joined 2014 and was before BigHit at cube as a trainee. Everyone else joined 2016 and the final lineup for txt was already decided end of 2016, afer Beomgyu joined. So they trained 3 years together before debuting. I think this plays a really big role in the chemestry one can see between them.

And they know about the moldy vocal room with a fungus on the wall they thought it was a sponge to wipe the bord with, they know of the dripping water, the leaking rooms when it rained.....they've experienced it all, like our bts guys.

(Taehyun was talking about it, so they clearly still weren't in the best situation in 2016).

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

You know ARMY is angry when:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2024/05/01/bts-song-hits-a-new-chart-high-10-years-after-it-was-released/

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

:rofl3:, oh I love this. It's such an Army statement. How was this coordinated? My guess someone spread the idea on x and it took roots?

12 hours ago, Faithyu said:

How was this coordinated? My guess someone spread the idea on x and it took roots?

Must have been, but I never saw any posts about it. Knowing ARMY,  it could actually be completely organic

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I wonder how long ago this was.  A while, based on hair.  And that chair looks insanely comfortable ( and I don't think it looks like the one in his studio).

And it really is an odd, yet clearly successful, method of creating a group to have them live together for years - and hope that they return that belief and expense with success when they debut.  I don't know if Bang has had his hand in following this same formula with anyone else at the moment, or with the girl groups.  The girls seem almost too young to be staying in an apartment together for a long, long time with no adult.

10 minutes ago, barbara said:

I wonder how long ago this was.  A while, based on hair.  And that chair looks insanely comfortable ( and I don't think it looks like the one in his studio).

Agree on the chair.....reminds me, I need a new desk chair😉.

I think it's his studio, the background looks like it?🤔

10 minutes ago, barbara said:

And it really is an odd, yet clearly successful, method of creating a group to have them live together for years - and hope that they return that belief and expense with success when they debut.  I don't know if Bang has had his hand in following this same formula with anyone else at the moment, or with the girl groups.  The girls seem almost too young to be staying in an apartment together for a long, long time with no adult.

Bang has only his hands in the BigHit groups (his own label), the other groups he has no part in it (see NJs, MHJ has picked the members).

And normally they don't live alone at the beginning. One of the protocol team stays with them in the flat or lives right next to them.

Can't verify the source on this but I do hope they all don't maintain shaved heads for the whole enlistment time.  It seems to me that Hobi had some hair under his hat when he visited the Hope on the Street pop-up. I'd really like to see Namjoon grow his hair out when he returns....

https://www.threads.net/@purple_lovetae07/post/C6i9XKMyaFi/?xmt=AQGzxGm-uG5XkJzhVgLHtUMTF-ZJixstiH-oiQK8MO97CA

17 hours ago, barbara said:

Anyone know how to access this show? Begins Youth -  I don't think we have access to it.

https://www.threads.net/@purple_lovetae07/post/C6gbsxttEEr/?xmt=AQGzxYGW9oUhZXRQ-NP09oqu0UuJ8SD9_l7Ba3Xeswi-Pg

It's only published on a new block chain platform, and I heard it cost 30 dollars per episode. So army pirated them as they aired. Naturally. Cuz Hybe already sold the rights to BU script a long time ago so they are not involved in this project.