The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

:10742289:

Oh, Jimin - make me cry.  I suspect his mother received something similar.  These guys are all so thoughtful and grateful.  I wonder if their personal managers give them a heads up when a holiday or birthday is coming up.  If I don't see something on my calendar, with a few notable exceptions,I won't remember something in time to send a card.  I love that Jimin's dad shared- feel prettty sure the other members did similar things but we never see, say, Yoongi's parents, post something.

9 hours ago, barbara said:

Wow - that is super short. No idea what the actual MV will look like. I'm expecting something amazing.

Seems to me like it will have a movie feeling. 

9 hours ago, barbara said:

LOL,...I'm Butter Min😂.....

but your last name is Kim @barbara, the months are on the right😉 (but it sounds funnier with festa)

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

New Svt song ... hmmm Idk abt this ...

It's the hiphop units song. Not my favorite song of theirs, I really like "monster" from their last album though. All unit songs get their own MV this time. Looking forward to the performance team song, the performance of "spell" is quite catching.

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Oh, guys, not kpop related but Shoma announced his retirement today... so sad ... 

This took me by surprise....did not expect it, it's sad, I agree

13 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Oh, guys, not kpop related but Shoma announced his retirement today... so sad ... 

I saw that. I was a bit surprised but also not really. Not after watching him skate in Montreal. After Yuma's skate, Shoma seemed like he was just *done*. 

Come Back To Me:

https://youtu.be/NrfikKxF4Ps?si=etJuq4yT_LrfPCSC

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I saw that. I was a bit surprised but also not really. Not after watching him skate in Montreal. After Yuma's skate, Shoma seemed like he was just *done*. 

Come Back To Me:

https://youtu.be/NrfikKxF4Ps?si=etJuq4yT_LrfPCSC

I think one word to explain this song is "different".

It's a mix between a spoken poem and a lullaby and something groovy.

I struggle a bit with liking the first half off the song, but enjoy the vibe off the second half.

It won't be a song I will listen to regularly, but the 5.42min just flew by like it was just 30seconds.

And I'm really curious what song will be the one he was dancing/vibing to in the recording studio.