The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

4 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Gotta say I was not expecting that!

I think this has to be photoshopped. Why would he be in a military band playing a saxophone?  He may be able to play one but the only people in military bands are actually really good at the instrument they are playing ( so if we saw Tae playing sax, I'd give it more credibility.)  Also - he is not at a training base so he wouldn't be at a graduation ceremony. 

Also - there would be some other report about this, if it were true.  Did we see any evidence of bands playing at any other grad ceremonies we've seen ?  If he was actually doing military band duty, he wouldn;t be at a base in the NW of the country.

Thoughts ? 

8 minutes ago, barbara said:

If he was actually doing military band duty, he wouldn;t be at a base in the NW of the country.

Thoughts ? 

Spoiler

I think what we're seeing here is the effect of not having official confirmation of what it is they're doing, and having to rely on leaks and fan photos.

In this case, perhaps the earlier report of him being sent off to a remote post was wrong. 

And I know for a fact that while the Canadian Forces will gladly recruit musicians into their band, they will also train members on an instrument from scratch if need be. Can't imagine that Korea is any different. Maybe Joonie thought this would be a good opportunity to learn an instrument and applied for it? Who knows. 

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:
  Hide contents

I think what we're seeing here is the effect of not having official confirmation of what it is they're doing, and having to rely on leaks and fan photos.

In this case, perhaps the earlier report of him being sent off to a remote post was wrong. 

And I know for a fact that while the Canadian Forces will gladly recruit musicians into their band, they will also train members on an instrument from scratch if need be. Can't imagine that Korea is any different. Maybe Joonie thought this would be a good opportunity to learn an instrument and applied for it? Who knows. 

Maybe so, but I do know that for any military band for any branch of the the US armed services, there is a highly competitive audition process.  This is because, if you are in a military band, you will not be going into any war zone or be called to serve in a fighting unit.  This was the reason my mother wanted all four of my brothers to be proficient playing their brass instruments.

And while this may or may not be true, it was reported that he is in the 15th division and that is an infantry division with no mention of a band.  And the info I've dredged up says All musicians are all volunteering civilians  - and need to be 27 or under.  

I would love to think of him NOT anywhere near fighting, but I'll withhold believing this until I see additional “leaked“  photos showing him in uniform with a sax.

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

So handsome and such a nice voice! :love:

It really was a valentines gift, he sounds so beautiful, his voice fits the song so well😍🤩.

I also love how he keeps his insta account. Just natural, sharing the more privat moments inbetween. He is such a sweet guy.

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

wow look at our Namjoon!

🤣🤣🤣

Spoiler

pretty sure it's fake, but a nice one. And if it's not, well, we will know about it in around a year😉

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

The information where he is stationed is official news and was also shown in a korean news channel on youtube. They also covered where the other guys are and their achievements. So we can believe this.

19 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

@Faithyu yes but which one is on the official site? Depths of the DMZ border post, or 15th Division military band? 

The 15th division does not have a military band. It's just infantry.  Each base does not have a band.  Note - we have never seen anything like a band or anyone in one of those uniforms in any of the Hobi pics from assorted group graduations.  And none from Jin's base, either.

For unknown reasons, Twitter won't let me click on tweets on my computer so I don't know if these photos are part of the above - but, if like me, you can always screenshot favorites and make prints.  I'd say 11X14 is about as big as you can get without losing resolution.  But that's a nice size for sticking up on the wall.

https://www.threads.net/@bighit_entbt/post/C3aZ9x3tqWs/

https://www.threads.net/@bighit_entbt/post/C3aZ9x3tqWs/https://www.threads.net/@bighit_entbt/post/C3aZ9x3tqWs/