The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

Usher also uploaded a Behind the scenes of SNTY 

JK's knee was clearly acting up throughout the entire promotion period from Seven up to the concert. I wonder whether this supposed injury that he got during the military training might have something to do with it. Wouldn't be surprised really. 

PS: solos are having a special place in my version of hell right now. 

10 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

JK's knee was clearly acting up throughout the entire promotion period from Seven up to the concert. I wonder whether this supposed injury that he got during the military training might have something to do with it. Wouldn't be surprised really. 

I thought the same thong about the military injury. He was probably tender, anyway.  Solos - NO - OT7 only.  I think they will return to the concert and album protocols from before the pandemic.  There were always solo, or featured member, songs - and performances during concerts.  Having one member, or two or three, between big numbers allows a bit of rest for the other members.  They stated that for the PTD tour, they were choosing to only perform songs where all seven were included because they knew ARMY wanted to see all seven - and, I suspect, they knew that it would be the last set of concerts before the military started peeling off members, and they wanted to show ARMY as much of their group stuff as possible.  

I bet that when they do their next album and get to do more concerts together, they will revert to their former format, featuring each member.  I think they will want to be able to revert to concert playlists that allow for rests and breaks, and also give each member the chance to shine on their own, especially now that they have all succeeded as solo artists.  Each will want to include their own stuff - maybe new, maybe what has been released in the last year and a half- but they will be BTS and so most will be as it had been.

It seems to me that Usher is the main focus and most pampered of the two in this little video.  I get he's been around longer and is a big star, but it kind of surprised me that JK seem to be treated as the second-billing costar, even though it's his song.

On 2/5/2024 at 11:08 PM, ralucutzagy said:

She seems like a great person, I like her. And she also seemed quite natural. But, it's the shortest episode so far and I wonder why. They talked for two hours, maybe a bit more. Made me think maybe they drifted a lot to privat talk to only make this episode 26min🤔.

23 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Gosh, there were/are too many knee problems/injuries with idols last year. Please take care of yours JK🙏.

23 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Try to ignore. It's unnecessary stress and just takes energy from you.

12 hours ago, barbara said:

It seems to me that Usher is the main focus and most pampered of the two in this little video.  I get he's been around longer and is a big star, but it kind of surprised me that JK seem to be treated as the second-billing costar, even though it's his song.

Well, it's Ushers version of the behind the scene for his channel, so naturally he would be the main focus😉. But I thought they gave quite a lot of JK clips as well. This clip was just so short it made me wonder if they normally do these kind of behind videos🤔, but I'm also not going to research it.

Am I in the minority in here when I say that I would prefer not to know anything about what is going on with them in the military? Even things coming from "news" sources? 🫣

I feel like it's none of our business and that we have no right to know what they're up to since they're officially civilians now and not doing BTS related stuff. 

If you all don't feel like me, by all means keep on posting things to share info. I'll just quickly scroll away 😆

This is no dig at anyone sharing these articles (as long as they're not sneaky pics taken of them by unauthorised people). Just sharing my personal feelings about it.

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Am I in the minority in here when I say that I would prefer not to know anything about what is going on with them in the military? Even things coming from "news" sources? 🫣

I don't know about the others, but for me, I love to hear about them doing *well* in the military - but only if they share it themselves or through BigHit. And that's because I  feel certain they're proud of their achievements  and want to show us. I definitely don't need to know every detail of their enlisted time or so on.

38 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I don't know about the others, but for me, I love to hear about them doing *well* in the military - but only if they share it themselves or through BigHit. And that's because I  feel certain they're proud of their achievements  and want to show us. I definitely don't need to know every detail of their enlisted time or so on.

An official photo or one approved, or allowed, by BigHit is okay with me.  Any new visual of how they are doing makes me feel like we are able to keep in touch, just a teeny tiny bit. Sneak pics or clearly non-official shots are intrusive and I totally don't like that they exist.  And they aren't regular citizens - they are military.  Because they are BTS is the only reason we don't get to see additional photos.  BigHit has prohibited the regular army website for all military members from having our members on it.

18 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I feel like it's none of our business and that we have no right to know what they're up to since they're officially civilians now and not doing BTS related stuff. 

If you all don't feel like me, by all means keep on posting things to share info. I'll just quickly scroll away 😆

This is no dig at anyone sharing these articles (as long as they're not sneaky pics taken of them by unauthorised people). Just sharing my personal feelings about it.

I'm also fine with official news and pics of them🤷🏼‍♀️.

But we could keep it under spoiler? That way, you don't have to scroll it away.

We all should feel comftable in our small Army corner😊.

And to all who watched Yeonjuns video:

Who else wanted to march to the Hybe building and demand a four week ling vacation for the boys?