The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

4 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:10636614:

So, he didn't stay long enough to celebrate with RM, and there's still no enlistment announcement,  so wtf did he go back and forth across the planet twice in less than a week for? JK will be the death of me, I just know it

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

He looks great! :loveeyes:

Off to accept Song of Summer, and he didn't know until yesterday that he would.... It mean a lot to him.  I think so poorly about MTV but I know it mean alot to him.  Looking forward to TXT performing and JK accepting his first US solo award (even if MTV....)

What an exhausting turn around...

On 9/10/2023 at 8:36 PM, amylance1215 said:

This should answer for question for both looping playlist and single song. 

https://community.pandora.com/t5/My-Collection/Looping-a-Playlist/td-p/31191

So I think you can make a playlist of all the songs you wanna loop then loop the whole playlist. But please focus on Layover and Slow Dancing for now for charting

since sales are so low. Their streaming numbers are low. Some are even lower than Like Crazy. 

Yes I do!! I use these two often as they stream almost 24/7, ot7 with new release focus. You just search them up on Stationhead

- abtsradio

- btskkul0613fm

And no you cannot save playlist from Stationhead. You can ask the station host to give you their playlist to stream on your own!

For Scener they also stream 24/7 using playlist, ot7 with new release focus. On release days they stream manually 24/7! Very convenient~

Ah. I think the problem is that I'm playing it from a web browser instead of the app. I lose functionality going from Spotify web vs. app as well so I switch between the two when I'm setting up playlists. Unfortunately I don't see a computer app for Stationhead or Pandora - I might want to reinstall Bluestacks. For those that don't know, Bluestacks is a program that allows you to use phone apps on your computer. 

Judging by Stationhead and Scener and Spotify numbers, it looks like Army has backed off a little on Seven to push Layover. I don't know why Army doesn't think it can support both.  All we need to do is make sure there are other songs in between, right? 

Doja Cat managed to overtake JK on Global 200 but JK is still #1 on Global 200 excl. US

I know World Music Awards is just milking the engagements, but they sound like fangurls

and lol, look what Jin posted on Joon's birthday 7 years ago

I have the red carpet deal for the VMA's on YouTube - no JK yet but we were at the dog park for the first hour.  I backed it up to the beginning to see who had arrived and they were showing some winners - and TXT won "Push Performance of the Year" and talked to one of the people on the "carpet" .  Happy for them and they are looking forward to tonight.  Oddly, Soobin said almost nothing.  Kai pretty much handled the whole thing with a little bit of Yeonjun tossed in.   IOt's interesting that they have awarded so many categories already but not JK's nor K-pop.  Stray Kids and Seventeen are there, too - 

I can't imagine that JK would have done that fast turn around and flown back to the states (and to NY) if he wasn't going to show for these and been told he'd won. I would be blown away if TXT took it -

update later

40 minutes ago, barbara said:

I have the red carpet deal for the VMA's on YouTube - no JK yet but we were at the dog park for the first hour.  I backed it up to the beginning to see who had arrived and they were showing some winners - and TXT won "Push Performance of the Year" and talked to one of the people on the "carpet" .  Happy for them and they are looking forward to tonight.  Oddly, Soobin said almost nothing.  Kai pretty much handled the whole thing with a little bit of Yeonjun tossed in.   IOt's interesting that they have awarded so many categories already but not JK's nor K-pop.  Stray Kids and Seventeen are there, too - 

I can't imagine that JK would have done that fast turn around and flown back to the states (and to NY) if he wasn't going to show for these and been told he'd won. I would be blown away if TXT took it -

update later

I just got home from work (12 hour day today, and non-stop from the moment I got there til I left!), so I'll  watch some while I eat, but I am too tired to stay up and watch everything

3 часа назад, barbara сказал:

I can't imagine that JK would have done that fast turn around and flown back to the states (and to NY) if he wasn't going to show for these and been told he'd won

Maybe he is there just for work. He has a single and an album in 2 months. And are we sure he is in NY? 

6 minutes ago, Luminous said:

Maybe he is there just for work. He has a single and an album in 2 months. And are we sure he is in NY? 

Yes - he's in NY.  There is YouTube footage of him walking from the terminal to his car.  I don't know why he'd be in NY and not California. He just posted an unreal photo pf himself that looks like his waist is 25" and his shoulders wider than Jins.  Hmmm

And the VMAs are still happening.  THey were suppose to last two hours and have gone well over three hours so far.  Stray Kids won for k-pop.  I have no idea if TXT has performed yet because I;m not actually watching (recording it).

But, yes, he's in NY.