The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

On 12/28/2023 at 1:47 AM, ralucutzagy said:

They say is something like a platoon leader in making. wow look at our boy Tae! :jaw:

Tae's actually starting to look tough. That's so alien to my impression of him up til now that I'm kind of amazed, but honestly, I shouldn't be; I've seen this kind of transformation happen to people I went tree planting with, too. 

52 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Tae's actually starting to look tough. That's so alien to my impression of him up til now that I'm kind of amazed, but honestly, I shouldn't be; I've seen this kind of transformation happen to people I went tree planting with, too. 

They know how they are supposed to appear in all official photos.  I hope he doesn't become tough.  I do know people who were destroyed by their military activity (but in times of war -).  Seeing Jin and Hobi at Yoongi's concert revealed that they are still themselves, no matter how they appear in official photos.  And glad to see Hybe is doing what it can to really go after the people who have been dangerously obsessed and those with malicious intent towards the members.  A similar notice went out for TXT and says that complaints have upped six fold.  I take that to mean there are a lot of baddies out there who are going after them because our members are away, and also they (TXT) has increased in popularity and exposure.

On 12/28/2023 at 8:51 AM, Luminous said:

Namjoon will release something too

Most likely, he was working really hard the last months. Will be interesting to see how the finished song will sound (the one he did at Yoongi's concert).

On 12/28/2023 at 9:41 AM, barbara said:

And Namjoon looks like he's going to cry in his group photo.  I know they aren't supposed to smile but he looks really sad.

It's so interesting to see how different things are perceived. I don't think he looks sad at all🤷🏼‍♀️.

5 часов назад, rockstaryuzu сказал:

Maybe it’s just “look, I’m so cool now” face expression 

5 hours ago, Faithyu said:

It's so interesting to see how different things are perceived. I don't think he looks sad at all🤷🏼‍♀️.

Same. I think he looks a bit bored though. The photo session's probably gone on too long.

8 hours ago, barbara said:

They know how they are supposed to appear in all official photos.  I hope he doesn't become tough.  I do know people who were destroyed by their military activity (but in times of war -). 

I don't see the connection between the two things. Being tough is a consequence of learning that you can rise to challenges and meet them, even in arduous circumstances. It's got nothing to do with the military per se. it's about finding out that you can handle even the things you thought you couldn't.  What you describe is about having PTSD from seeing horrors no one ever should. Whole different thing

7 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Same. I think he looks a bit bored though. The photo session's probably gone on too long.

I don't see the connection between the two things. Being tough is a consequence of learning that you can rise to challenges and meet them, even in arduous circumstances. It's got nothing to do with the military per se. it's about finding out that you can handle even the things you thought you couldn't.  What you describe is about having PTSD from seeing horrors no one ever should. Whole different thing

I think I was equating "tough" with "hard" - like having no soft emotions.  

Happy Tae day!  3 hrs until his song comes out -