The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

8 hours ago, barbara said:

I'm not entirely sure when this interview happened - but here is Bang.  Followed by a clip from the first Suchwita -

Yes, we all want them to be back as soon as possible, but honestly, it currently sounds like they are already stressing out about it. Which I can understand, but I really hope they will first take some time for themself, getting back together as a group in privat and then tackling album, tour, variety show, and so on.

3 hours ago, barbara said:

TXT FREEFALL is released - and it's really really good (so far). MV for Chasing that Feeling worth a watch.

The MV is great! And I like the song better then I thought, but it's definitely not one of my favorite TXT songs. I really want to listen to all the other songs asap, but have to wait for my lunch break for it.

And this made me a bit teary eyed:

Just now, Whoopiewoop said:

You guys watching Music Bank? 

TXT was just on performing the song you've been talking about (sorry, I don't follow them so I only know about what you mention here lol).

I just saw it!

They also performed back for more. Definitely like this one better.

I mean, it's just my personal taste, but the MV isn't doing that good....I'm a bit worried...

Great performance! Ok, i didn't expect anything else😅, but it was really, really good😃🤩😍.

But who the heck in BigHit was planning these schedules. Cause I just noticed that JK popping up on musicbank is in the same show as TXT's comeback🤦🏼‍♀️.

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

My favorite so far is Deep Down

I think growing pain, deep down and skipping stones are such bobs, all in their own ways. Such good songs😃. Dreamer has a bedroom vibe🫠😏 and blue spring is just emotional and heartwarming🥹💙.

As expected, I love all the songs and only kinda like the title track😅

Things I take from this interview:
1)

Thanks to 🛵 we get JKs song and album, but I still don't like him.
2)
Interesting: Hybe wants to support/go into the latin music market
3)
Market Situation:
Ok, this explains why they do more and more songs like a western pop song and change to completely english songs....but I don't think it's the right approach. With this you take the special music style that makes kpop attractive to many out of the song.