The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

7 hours ago, barbara said:

I have the red carpet deal for the VMA's on YouTube - no JK yet but we were at the dog park for the first hour.  I backed it up to the beginning to see who had arrived and they were showing some winners - and TXT won "Push Performance of the Year" and talked to one of the people on the "carpet" .  Happy for them and they are looking forward to tonight.  Oddly, Soobin said almost nothing.  Kai pretty much handled the whole thing with a little bit of Yeonjun tossed in.   IOt's interesting that they have awarded so many categories already but not JK's nor K-pop.  Stray Kids and Seventeen are there, too - 

I can't imagine that JK would have done that fast turn around and flown back to the states (and to NY) if he wasn't going to show for these and been told he'd won. I would be blown away if TXT took it -

update later

A bit sad that the award wasn't awarded during the main show....

And I forgott how horrible these red carpet interviews are🙈. Looked into two - so cringy.

With these free Interviews they let the guys talk who are most comftable with talking in english. For Bts that happens to be Namjoon, for TXT its Kai, Yeonjun and Taehyun.

Oh, and Seventeen wasn't there. Or at least I couldn't find footage for it🤷🏼‍♀️.

4 hours ago, barbara said:

Yes - he's in NY.  There is YouTube footage of him walking from the terminal to his car.  I don't know why he'd be in NY and not California. He just posted an unreal photo pf himself that looks like his waist is 25" and his shoulders wider than Jins.  Hmmm

And the VMAs are still happening.  THey were suppose to last two hours and have gone well over three hours so far.  Stray Kids won for k-pop.  I have no idea if TXT has performed yet because I;m not actually watching (recording it).

But, yes, he's in NY.

LOL, we were clowned😂. I love these Army edits and this picture is just unreal:eek:

TXT's Performance:

I love how k-pop is now so much more present in these award shows. Remember when it was only bts or blackpink, now they have to acknowledge that k-pop came to stay.

I thought Stray Kids would take best k-pop if blackpink weren't attending, but I would love to know how the voting looked....did Stays really manage to overthrow blinks?

Anyway, I hope the boys enjoyed the night. They had a great performance, Anitta looked great as well and hopefully Yeonjun finds some time to catch up with Changbin and Beomgyu with Jeon-in. 

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

JK, Bang PD, TXT boys and their team went out for dinner~~~ probably a 3 in 1 celebration 😚

JK's single is so coming soon, I can smell it hehe. I bet in a month or so. Preorder next week or Monday the week after 😉

that explains why there was no txt after vma weverse live, good for them. Looks like they had a good time🥰.

But it's a bit strange that JK didn't go and got his award in person🤷🏼‍♀️.

JK's single/album: they would place it before or at least two weeks after the TXT comeback and I think before would be a bit short notice....my guess is we get the album after TXT's comeback promotions.

25 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

that explains why there was no txt after vma weverse live, good for them. Looks like they had a good time🥰.

JK's single/album: they would place it before or at least two weeks after the TXT comeback and I think before would be a bit short notice....my guess is we get the album after TXT's comeback promotions.

Oh I forgot about TXT's comeback, Oct 13th? Jimin's BD?? Then JK 2 weeks later?? Huhmmm then his mini album will be at end of Nov?

Tae looks so hot dancing to hiphop. He's got such suave moves, even when they're snap snap!

Lmaooo Taejinmin are so funny!!!

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Yes, but considering he normally looks spaced out at awards shows whenever he's not interacting with the other members, I'm guessing these things are a bit tedious for him. It's a great platform for the lesser known groups, but I think everyone knows that the VMA's are a joke 

34 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Lmaooo Taejinmin are so funny!!!

2 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Oh I forgot about TXT's comeback, Oct 13th? Jimin's BD?? Then JK 2 weeks later?? Huhmmm then his mini album will be at end of Nov?

Tae looks so hot dancing to hiphop. He's got such suave moves, even when they're snap snap!

Just saw the answer to Jimin's question. I always drink milk when I'm eating an extra spicy meal to manage the pain but keep eating. I guess the hot beverage trick would work if you bit into something you didn't realize was spicy. It doesn't seem practical to keep doing it for a whole meal

44 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Just saw the answer to Jimin's question. I always drink milk when I'm eating an extra spicy meal to manage the pain but keep eating. I guess the hot beverage trick would work if you bit into something you didn't realize was spicy. It doesn't seem practical to keep doing it for a whole meal

I drink warm milk or hot tea throughout the meal~~~

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

19 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

I drink warm milk or hot tea throughout the meal~~~

I nearly always drink hot tea or coffee, but with a spicy meal, I just go with plain water and hold it in my mouth to cool my tongue for a second before swallowing. Or I'll eat something like plain bread or rice. 

I've gotten a lot better with spicy foods since I started eating kimchi. They don't hurt as much as they used to. But they still burn like spicy things should.