The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, Luminous said:

Tae's album? In December? Noooo it will be released in September (?) 

I thought it will be Tae -> Jungkook -> Jungkook -> end of the year. Somewhere might be Namjoon's album and someone's enlistment  

I just don't think he'll have it ready by September, and nothing's been announced yet. But if he releases in late Nov/early Dec, he can catch the Christmas sales rush 

37 минут назад, rockstaryuzu сказал:

I just don't think he'll have it ready by September, and nothing's been announced yet. But if he releases in late Nov/early Dec, he can catch the Christmas sales rush 

I think they will announce it after JITB. Isn't the album ready? At least two people have already heard it. 

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Noooooooo! So this is why he was so emoțional yesterday .... Sigh 😭😭😭😭😭😭

:crybaby:I think we saw this coming but it's no less heart wrenching.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

I know it's an honor to be compared to MJ and I'm happy for them because I'm sure that's how they take it, but I've always hated it because Michael's always given me the squicks and I don't like to think of our guys that way.

2 hours ago, Luminous said:

I thought it will be Tae -> Jungkook -> Jungkook -> end of the year. Somewhere might be Namjoon's album and someone's enlistment  

Is there something other than JK's album? Do you have him twice just because of whatever the title track will be coming from it?

5 hours ago, barbara said:

Since I was sound asleep for the final show (which technically is happening right now, being Sunday evening for me) so don't know if he said this or not - but I hope he did.  And then a review of TXT.  If you weren't able to watch live, it's on Hulu in the states, but anywhere else, you can watch the full performance on YouTube (i took my computer, via VPN, to Canada).  The replay doesn't seem to be available on Weverse -who denied me access anyway.  (And we didn't think they'd introduced the band members but it turns out they did - read the article.)

https://www.nme.com/reviews/tomorrow-x-together-lollapalooza-2023-live-review-3478932

They already have it on their official Youtube channel in the live section. And the article is nice😊.

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Welp, we can stop wondering "who next?"

...they didn't even give us a day to recover after that tearfest at the show. Good grief! 

https://weverse.io/bts/notice/14749?hl=en

Honestly, I expected the announcement to come today. He said goodbye in his weverse live (my take on "saying seeing each other soon feels like a lie, lets see each other in 2025"). I feel fine with the announcement, no sad feelings. He did everything he wanted to do and now let's get this service behind us, why wait, it fits Yoongi.

2 hours ago, Luminous said:

My guess:

JKs single - JKs album - Tae - Namjoon.

And yes, JK doesn't have anything ready for the album, but he will take songs from other producers, so he "just" needs to pick the songs he likes and put his own voice into it, it could make the process faster🤷🏼‍♀️.

Taes album: one article sounded like the album is complete, one sounded like the direction and outline is done....so I have no idea what his status really is😅.

9 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Guys, do you think after Yoongi, Jimin will be the next to enlist ? Sigh ... 4 more to go ...

8 hours ago, Luminous said:

I think they will enlist around the same time

Depends on what you think RM means by "not enlisting any time soon". As we've seen, 'soon' is a very relative and flexible concept for them...:dry:

I'm still expecting RM to go next, but as far we know, Jimin's the only one with no upcoming projects, so it's logical to think he'll be going in as well. 

I was under the impression that Tae's album is ready to go.  I suspected that they would wait to release it until at least a few weeks after JitB comes out (the 18th?0.  It's not like there will be a promotional tour with that.  But Hybe would be wise to have at least several weeks before asking ARMY to spend some more money.  JK is a mystery. I think there is a 50/50 chance he puts out anything new but if he does, it'll be after Tae.

The Yoongi announcement was expected, though seemed a bit abrupt, I actually thought RM would announce at the same time.  And Jimin has no professional reason (musically) to not be the next one - both he and RM.  Anyone gone is someone we will miss terribly, but if two or three went at the same time, it would be like pulling a bandaid off.  Hurts but only for a bit.

There is a piece of me that thinks maybe RM is still in a leader role and feels responsible for the younger ones, though it's clear JK is out of anyone's control. Jimin may want to wait for him but the dates are so nebulous.  It's still possible RM and Jimin will announce within weeks.  I wonder what the chances are that any of them end up at the same base...

And a Jimin promo for Tiffany -