The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

4 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I'm kind of astonished how many extremly rich Army must be out there😳.....

Keep in mind, pieces like this are normally made in limited numbers. 'Sold out' might mean less than 500 pieces, or only a few dozen. Still a lot of people willing to pay that much, though.

34 minutes ago, barbara said:

Hey - I was right about him going to London!  This is one of his US radio interviews - note: Latto was suggested by someone else and wasn't something he came up with on his own....

In the K-Pop on Spotify interview, he said he asked for a shortlist of suggestions and picked Latto from that group.  

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

In the K-Pop on Spotify interview, he said he asked for a shortlist of suggestions and picked Latto from that group.  

With no actual ability to translate what he's saying, we are at the mercy of translators so will probably never get an thorough explanation.  One of us needs to learn Korean (LOL - i have tried and it's HARD)

25 minutes ago, barbara said:

With no actual ability to translate what he's saying, we are at the mercy of translators so will probably never get an thorough explanation.  One of us needs to learn Korean (LOL - i have tried and it's HARD)

Well, he said he liked how their voices sound together, could be reason enough🤷🏼‍♀️.

Maybe he will talk about it on Suchwita.

And don't count me in in learning korean, my head really doesn't get their alphabet and my tongue gets into a knot with only thinking about the pronunciation 😅🙈😅

37 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

🤣🤣🤣

I hear the movie is very funny, though I never even had a Barbie.  And who doesn't love Ryan Gosling?  I hope Jimin has seen this.  I will try to post it on Weverse -

And @rockstaryuzu haas a better command of Korean than I do.  She just needs a year of schooling, 6 months in Korea and a fully paid leave.

6 minutes ago, barbara said:

I hear the movie is very funny, though I never even had a Barbie.  And who doesn't love Ryan Gosling?  I hope Jimin has seen this.  I will try to post it on Weverse -

Thanks💜.

Looking forward to the movie, the trailers looked like a lot of fun.

6 minutes ago, barbara said:

And @rockstaryuzu haas a better command of Korean than I do.  She just needs a year of schooling, 6 months in Korea and a fully paid leave.

Any idea how we can get you that paid leave @rockstaryuzu😎😉?

3 minutes ago, barbara said:

The book is topping sales charts!!!

🥳.....i thought we could make it happen, but nice to see it coming true.

11 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Well, he said he liked how their voices sound together, could be reason enough🤷🏼‍♀️.

Maybe he will talk about it on Suchwita.

And don't count me in in learning korean, my head really doesn't get their alphabet and my tongue gets into a knot with only thinking about the pronunciation 😅🙈😅

Tip to make learning the Korean alphabet easier: try learning Japanese first. After 3 alphabets and thousands of kanji to memorise, learning the phonetic symbols that make up hangul seems infinitely easier🤣

16 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Let's gooooo!!!

Seeing him verbalize it makes me want it even more for him.

I'm going to be so mad if he loses it to Morgan Wallen. I don't mean to be one of those fans that screams "fraud" any time another artist does better, but I've been highly suspicious of him for a long time. Not to mention, that it's really disturbing that he didn't rise to his current level of prominence until his drunken racist rant. It's crazy to me that he's getting so much radio support and that's the bulk of the points keeping him at the top of the charts... and why does JK only have 19M streams listed? I know it gets filtered but even with filtering it should be more than that

JK's physical CD is finally back up for presale. I hope that it still counts for the charts if we pre-order it by the end of today. And I haven't heard of any limits for physical CD's for the charts.

I bought my 5 versions for itunes