The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

28 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Just watched a summary of Yoongis and Jimins live (my heart melted a bit): I say 95% possibilty that we will get a Tony Montana performance😎

You think Jimin is going to stay in the country for three more days to do that?  That would be sweet - but Yoongi is not going to be in NY.  I think Jimin will go back to Korea.  Maybe he'll show up for a different country. I kind of thought maybe RM would go to LA to see him, but they all can wait until he's back in Seoul.  Can't wait to watch that live subbed.

15 minutes ago, barbara said:

You think Jimin is going to stay in the country for three more days to do that?  That would be sweet - but Yoongi is not going to be in NY.  I think Jimin will go back to Korea.  Maybe he'll show up for a different country. I kind of thought maybe RM would go to LA to see him, but they all can wait until he's back in Seoul.  Can't wait to watch that live subbed.

Jimin said he wanted to go to more stops anyway, but my guess would be on the stop in Seoul. We will see😊

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Jimin said he wanted to go to more stops anyway, but my guess would be on the stop in Seoul. We will see😊

I do just love Jimin for showing up for his member's shows and being supportive.  It reminds me of Hobi always showing up for MV shoots. They are the best of brothers.  I haven't read if Jimin is even going to be at the Met Gala (when Valentino Min Yoongi could go...).

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

the cutest speech ever omg and Army going crazyyyy

The way all the ARMYs around Jimin knew exactly where he was and helpfully pointed to him with their ARMY bombs for the camera 🤣

3 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Just watched a summary of Yoongis and Jimins live (my heart melted a bit): I say 95% possibilty that we will get a Tony Montana performance😎

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I think Yoongi’s going to have to tease him about it a few mores times but it'll happen eventually 

15 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Yep. Saw a few tiktoks about it. I had a lot of schadenfreude I must say.

Me too. I've read a little too much about what fansites get up to at concerts and how they treat ARMYs who are just trying to enjoy the show. Very pleased to see them ejected.

Sounds like it's an organized group and they have team tactics to get to the front and hog barricade. Really NOT cool. 

10 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Finally safe at home in my own living room. In the time it took me to get home from D-2, Yoongi gave a whole 'nother concert, plus a live.

:dbana:

I forget to mention this last night but by some bizarre airline magic, my luggage arrived in Ottawa ahead of me. Talk about irony.