The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

I came down to London for one night because we bought tickets for a BTS party UK ARMY organised with a dance crew called 1on1.

It was a 4 hour event and I don’t think I ever danced this much in my life! By 3 am, I felt my age like I never did before. I’m sore as hell, as if I was hungover but I barely had any alcohol. 🤣

It was so much fun. It’s beautiful to see how BTS has brought so many people together who developed a tight friendship. You could see little cells of people all over the dance floor.

At the end the played a combination of The Astronaut, Mikrokosmos and I lost it at Young Forever and sobbed. A lot of people did. I think we were all very sensitive because of Hobi. Photocards were given out for free and there was a special table set up for him. I grabbed so many 🙈

PS: my brain still hurts after head banging to Daechwita like there was tomorrow. I think I might have bruised it a little.

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I came down to London for one night because we bought tickets for a BTS party UK ARMY organised with a dance crew called 1on1.

It was a 4 hour event and I don’t think I ever danced this much in my life! By 3 am, I felt my age like I never did before. I’m sore as hell, as if I was hungover but I barely had any alcohol. 🤣

It was so much fun. It’s beautiful to see how BTS has brought so many people together who developed a tight friendship. You could see little cells of people all over the dance floor.

At the end the played a combination of The Astronaut, Mikrokosmos and I lost it at Young Forever and sobbed. A lot of people did. I think we were all very sensitive because of Hobi. Photocards were given out for free and there was a special table set up for him. I grabbed so many 🙈

PS: my brain still hurts after head banging to Daechwita like there was tomorrow. I think I might have bruised it a little.

Sounds like lots of fun! :loveeyes: It worth the soreness. It will go way but the happy memories will remain. Armies are such a merry bunch. :heart:

7 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Sounds like much fun was had!

Pro tip: dancing is a hard workout. If you're doing it for 4 hours, you're going to get dehydrated. It's probably why you feel it so much now. Drink extra water today.

15 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Wahhh that sounds like so much fun!!!!!

I would love to go to such event~~~ lately whenever I went to club the only music that really get my mood up is BTS, or the old music I used to listen to hahahha

One time I went to an LGBT lounge with my friends, one of them is an Army I met in Busan and was traveling through Ho Chi Minh, toward closing time, I started requesting all BTS music, starting with FACE!!! Perfect music to chill too~~ Then I started taking requests from my Busan group chat and did songs like Dionysus, Daechwita, UGH, Bapsae, etc. Best time out drinking I had had in a while~~

On 4/15/2023 at 12:03 PM, Whoopiewoop said:

Oh, this sounds like so much fun. I looked right away if there is something  similar close to me and it's rare and only k-pop-partys, not bts-partys but, well....I do things alone, but wouldn't go to a party by myself.

BUT: while searching for this, I discovered that there is a bts candelight concert in Stuttgart, where they play bts songs with classic Instruments. Of course, sold out, but I will keep my eyes open for such things in the future.

16 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Our boxing Bunny! :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg:

LOL, the best comment I saw was along the lines off: "Im proud to hear this, but if anyone would hurt Kookies face, I would go berserker"

31 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Hope he could still enjoy the festival....

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Seriously, did he really think that merely cutting his bangs would keep him from being recognized?  A long sleeve shirt might have helped. But no- I'd have spotted him as soon as he was anywhere in my line of sight.  Son Sung-deuk is also there, but I have no idea if he and JK are together.  He's another one I'd recognize easily.  I hope he can enjoy some of the performances but unless they have a section roped off like they did at Lollapalooza, I don't think he'll be able to.

And it makes me a little sad that he's in the states and not here to hug Hobi good-bye.  Maybe it's easier to be far away. It's not so "real" that Hobi will be gone tomorrow morning.  There were big banners of him (J-Hope)  attached to light posts all along the street that borders Seoul Forest Park. I wonder if that's just because he's leaving or because he's leaving and local ARMY expect that's something he'll drive by on his way out of town.  I hope that's it.

I feel his going. The military better treat him kindly.  Will he sleep well tonight or have a drink with the other members and then be with family (and if he's with his parents, he will have already left Seoul.:weeping:  I bet saying goodbye to Mickey was the hardest.

14 minutes ago, barbara said:

And it makes me a little sad that he's in the states and not here to hug Hobi good-bye.  Maybe it's easier to be far away. It's not so "real" that Hobi will be gone tomorrow morning.  There were big banners of him (J-Hope)  attached to light posts all along the street that borders Seoul Forest Park. I wonder if that's just because he's leaving or because he's leaving and local ARMY expect that's something he'll drive by on his way out of town.  I hope that's it.

If the translators got it right, Hobi said on his last live that JK adjusted his schedule so he could be there.... But maybe a detailed meaning was lost in the translation. We will know when he lands in SK. Anyway, Hobi said they had drinks before JK left to say goodbye (probably when the mini live happened with JK doing his laundry).

1 minute ago, Faithyu said:

If the translators got it right, Hobi said on his last live that JK adjusted his schedule so he could be there.... But maybe a detailed meaning was lost in the translation. We will know when he lands in SK. Anyway, Hobi said they had drinks before JK left to say goodbye (probably when the mini live happened with JK doing his laundry).

Maybe he delayed flying to LA because the members were getting together.  We know where he is right now and I can't imagine flying the 10-12 hours each way for a day is what happened.  Maybe he sent message during the Live - I'll have to rewatch it.  I know Jimin did.

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Hobi said that they went to a karaoke bar and they drank and talked. V and JK sang non stop and they had lots of fun. awwwwwww

4 hours ago, barbara said:

And it makes me a little sad that he's in the states and not here to hug Hobi good-bye.  Maybe it's easier to be far away. It's not so "real" that Hobi will be gone tomorrow morning. 

Hobi specifically stated in his live that the BigHit staff told him JK had arranged his schedule to be with Hobi on enlistment day. JK is probably flying back to Korea as we speak

4 hours ago, barbara said:

Maybe he delayed flying to LA because the members were getting together.  We know where he is right now and I can't imagine flying the 10-12 hours each way for a day is what happened.  Maybe he sent message during the Live - I'll have to rewatch it.  I know Jimin did.

This is why Learjets exist...