General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Smultron said:

Holy..!! :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: 

What a morning!

Congrats to everyone who didn't end up having to eat hats :laughing: 

We sort of knew this was coming but I feel so shook anyway. But in a good way. Not disappointed. Now that we've seen what he can do with Chopin... Seimei is going to be epic. 

He looks so confident and so damn beautiful, oh god, how???...

Just thinking about the number of pages I have to catch up on makes me dizzy but oh well, that's what you get when you decide to get some sleep  :laughing:

I know... I slept a couple of hours and i woke up with almost 40 pages to read!!! But it was so exciting !!!

3 minutes ago, Smultron said:

Holy..!! :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: 

What a morning!

Congrats to everyone who didn't end up having to eat hats :laughing: 

We sort of knew this was coming but I feel so shook anyway. But in a good way. Not disappointed. Now that we've seen what he can do with Chopin... Seimei is going to be epic. 

He looks so confident and so damn beautiful, oh god, how???...

Just thinking about the number of pages I have to catch up on makes me dizzy but oh well, that's what you get when you decide to get some sleep  :laughing:

I ate my left-over stress-eating ice cream instead. It tasted like sweet, hatless victory! And banana.

6 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Max predicted 4Lz. Just saying. :headdesk:

Also that 4A exists.

7 minutes ago, Anya said:

He rarely pops it into a triple? It's always either a single or a double. :think:

In the latter half of the season he popped that salchow into a double or single, but he popped to a triple in Skate Canada in both the SP and FS. I suppose if he pops into a double/single he could use a solo axel or another axel combo depending where the mess up might be. 

I never trust what Lord Trollzuru says.. He did a 4Lo on the second half of his SP. He's now in a state where he's capable of putting different jumps wherever he wants to in a program. Also, when he does jumps it's always with a purpose (remember all those SE-4S-SE in SC 2015 gala practice or those insane jump combos at GPF 2016 gala practice?). He's got contingency plans that we don't know about - the fact that he even said he has contingency plans means he's being flexible in his layout for the FS. Will there be a 4Lz, Yolo3A or something else (4A)? We'll see... :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

1 minute ago, kaeryth said:

I never trust what Lord Trollzuru says.. He did a 4Lo on the second half of his SP. He's now in a state where he's capable of putting different jumps wherever he wants to in a program. Also, when he does jumps it's always with a purpose (remember all those SE-4S-SE in SC 2015 gala practice or those insane jump combos at GPF 2016 gala practice?). He's got contingency plans that we don't know about - the fact that he even said he has contingency plans means he's being flexible in his layout for the FS. Will there be a 4Lz, Yolo3A or something else (4A)? We'll see... :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

wait that 4lo is real? I thought it was a typo of 3A...:xD::bow: