General Yuzuru Chat

29 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

It says that his current image is: 4Lo, 4S, 3F//4S3T 4TLo3S 4T 3A and it says "recovery 3A"? 3Lz is also mentioned but i don't see 4Lz anywhere...

....why do I have suspicions on that "recovery" 3Lz will end up as 4 Lz? Who said he was training 4Lz at the tail end of practice as part of stamina training?

It's all part of his brain games against the other guys- "Do I or do I not have a 4 Lz too? ":mischief:

(reality, it probably means his 4Lz isn't past the 80% success yet?)

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

....why do I have suspicions on that "recovery" 3Lz will end up as 4 Lz? Who said he was training 4Lz at the tail end of practice as part of stamina training?

It's all part of his brain games against the other guys- "Do I or do I not have a 4 Lz too? ":mischief:

you sounded like if he pops, then it is a 3lz :biggrin: and nobody can tell 

I'm slightly confused about the axel at the end being a recovery jump, if he pops any of the repeated quads in the hypothetical layout it would be the salchow and the toe loop and he already has a 3S and a 3T in combination. He wouldn't be able  to do 2 axels without zayaking, or am I missing something?

AAAAAAAAAA Woke up an hour ago and finally finishes catching up with 40 pages of SEIMEI 2.0 will say I am not surprised at all :01:

I'm actually happy about this (unlike what I feel when chopin 3.0 hits) :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: he will do amazing! Seimei is still my favorite program!

but that 4Lz...... is it coming or not lol stop trolling us yuzu damn it :embSwan: why are you doing the supposedly recovery 3A in the open practice?!!!!

1 minute ago, kiches said:

I'm slightly confused about the axel at the end being a recovery jump, if he pops any of the repeated quads in the hypothetical layout it would be the salchow and the toe loop and he already has a 3S and a 3T in combination. He wouldn't be able  to do 2 axels without zayaking, or am I missing something?

oh nooo, is he planning to do 1S 1T and continue being popstar ><

7 minutes ago, Xen said:

The question is.. will he or will he not bring it in during the middle of the season. :13877886:

1 minute ago, freeyafanfan said:

AAAAAAAAAA Woke up an hour ago and finally finishes catching up with 40 pages of SEIMEI 2.0 will say I am not surprised at all :01:

I'm actually happy about this (unlike what I feel when chopin 3.0 hits) :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: he will do amazing! Seimei is still my favorite program!

but that 4Lz...... is it coming or not lol stop trolling us yuzu damn it :embSwan: why are you doing the supposedly recovery 3A in the open practice?!!!!

Shh don't question our ドs King...

4 minutes ago, kiches said:

He rarely pops it into a triple? It's always either a single or a double. :think:

4 minutes ago, kiches said:

I'm also thinking about that too rn :10636614: if he pops the 4S or the 4T into a double then he will be fine changing the last 3Lz into a 3A without zayaking, the question is.. if he pops the 4Lo instead then there is no changing into 3A without zayaking.. unless he's planning to change something else.....

Holy..!! :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: 

What a morning!

Congrats to everyone who didn't end up having to eat hats :laughing: 

We sort of knew this was coming but I feel so shook anyway. But in a good way. Not disappointed. Now that we've seen what he can do with Chopin... Seimei is going to be epic. 

He looks so confident and so damn beautiful, oh god, how???...

Just thinking about the number of pages I have to catch up on makes me dizzy but oh well, that's what you get when you decide to get some sleep  :laughing: