General Yuzuru Chat

38 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Just read this on rottentomatoes.com reviews of GIFT

Kyogen performer Mansai Nomura said of the Tokyo Dome performance of GIFT, "It is a modern-day Hamlet that is moving forward with words, body, and action," 

I didn't know Mansai-san had commented on GIFT, did I miss it on here?

Maybe this one?

9/15 (Sat) #武部聡志 Music talk #音楽監督 work ~Behind the scenes of concerts and TV programs~

The 2nd edition will be held due to its popularity!

What is good work? Mr. Takebe ( 

@takebesatoshi

) talks about the role of the music director and the work philosophy he has cultivated through the field, with live music.

You can submit your question to Takebe san using the link below 💡

1 hour ago, YuzuJay said:

09/15 (Saturday) #Satoshi Takebe Music Talk #Music Director Job ~Behind the Scenes of Concerts and TV Programs~

The 2nd edition will take place due to its popularity!

What is a good job? 

@takebesatoshi

) talks about the role of the musical director and the work philosophy he has cultivated in the field, with live music.

You can submit your question to Takebe-san using the link below💡

If I could ask a question to Mr Satoshi Takabe, it would be that he publishes the piece of music on YT or others? that he created for Yuzu on GIFT to be savored without going through :softyuzu:GIFT

3 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

If I could ask a question to Mr Satoshi Takabe, it would be that he publishes the piece of music on YT or others? that he created for Yuzu on GIFT to be savored without going through :softyuzu:GIFT

A new programme skated to this lovely music, which was a gift from Takabe san to Yuzu, would be divine. It would be particularly wonderful if it was to be this composition that Yuzu would be skating to for 24h TV