General Yuzuru Chat

:tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:Happy 6th Birthday to Planet Hanyu :tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

I can't believe it has been 6 years since we established this home for ourselves. I have been here since the first week and still remember it as if it was yesterday.It was a lot of hard work from so many people and I am thankful to them for creating a place for an amazing community.

Even though I have been too busy to participate in the past year, I have always been checking here for updates, enjoying the wonderful fanart, watching new videos and just checking on everyone. Hope this amazing community continues to spread joy in the fs fandom and that we keep growing with Yuzu.

Love to all old and new fanyus :loveshower:

:tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:Happy Birthday, Planet Hanyu!:7938863:

I joined the Planet a little before last year's birthday. Has it already been a year? So much has happened since then. As a Beijing baby fanyu, there is so much that I have learned here, and for this I am very thankful. Thanks to everyone that helped create this amazing place and to all who continue to take care of it and visit! Much love and blessings to everyone, and Yuzu, and wishes for even more amazing moments in the future that we can share together. :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

2 hours ago, fuzz_ball_21 said:

Yuzu has just released a new Youtube video for members.  He did a beautiful 4Lo+3A seq.  I don't think he's ever done this combo before.

Oh...and it has english subtitles!!

I am gonna join as member now ...hoo hoo! May I ask how to join? I already subscribed to Yuzu's  YouTune. I have seen Yuzu's 4Lo+3T from share practice and exhibition gala in the past. They are a beauties🥰😍