General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

*chuckles* And that's boring?

Well at least it was not like "I will die in September " now with Javi in it it's "these boys will kill me in September and it's only season :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:"

hace 2 minutos , SydneyH said:

Well at least it was not like "I will die in September " now with Javi in it it's "these boys will kill me in September and it's only season :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:"

We better die in September, because I refuse to think about surviving Olys.

13 минут назад, SydneyH сказал:

At least Autumn classic will be interesting this year , because the last two edition was more like "Autumn Hanyu Gold Classic" than anything else lol 

One more reason for me not too sleep that night :animated-smileys-animals-047:(not like the great costume reveal wouldn't be enough)

5 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Haha, so cool, in  a month we'll be seeing Yuzu and Javi competing together again! Yay! That good news! :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

Yeah my first thought was "oh no", but at least I'm sure we'll see more beautiful friendship than rivalry... as always.:smiley-love017:

1 minute ago, sublimeskating said:

yuzu's face is a living meme

lol i'm not music expert but i think POTO music is ok (i've heard better but i think it's ok ... it's only when it's repeated 1000000000000000000000000000000000000x then it becomes a bit annoying...)

Loooool The darkness of the music of the niiiiiiiight!!!!!! Hello, Sublime! :laughing: