General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

It finally happened...

After years of joking that i would sacrifice my ankles to Yuzu, it seems he took my offer and i've been away due to recovery from a broken ankle :YuzuPoohSad:

Dr said it was a "catastrophic" fracture (literally said, the worst one you could get. I might not be able to use high heels ever again lol), had to get surgery to put a plate and screws in and i'm looking at six more months of physical therapy. 

I'm glad to come back and see he is still trolling everyone by suddenly appearing, skating and leaving :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

My best wishes for your recovery, get well soon 😊

10 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

It finally happened...

After years of joking that i would sacrifice my ankles to Yuzu, it seems he took my offer and i've been away due to recovery from a broken ankle :YuzuPoohSad:

Dr said it was a "catastrophic" fracture (literally said, the worst one you could get. I might not be able to use high heels ever again lol), had to get surgery to put a plate and screws in and i'm looking at six more months of physical therapy. 

I'm glad to come back and see he is still trolling everyone by suddenly appearing, skating and leaving :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

I'm sorry to read this. May the healing of your ankle go well. My best wishes for you.:grouphug:

Just now, Yuzuwinnie said:

I just watched it and had the ps translated.

OUPPPSSSS I'm coming back : the lyrics (but not all) and it's warm and especially those of the children  :peace2: and this SURPRISE from him  :softyuzu: and of course that I put a LIKE :heartpound:  

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

See! Yuzu also celebrated Argentina's World Cup victory with the team.:well done:

Moreover, Yuzu won the World Cup trophy and Messi got a bear cub. It's a fair trade.:10814716:

Ahhhhhh he was at the football world championship : sacred Yuzu and as a "loser" and quite 2nd  :peace2:, I liked  it :dancingpooh:for the captain and of course the GOLD for :wink_star:Yuzu