General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, Yukok said:

As a one if Japanese, my first impression that I  got from the word "ketui hyounei" is.... not scary thing but motivation.....

I don't know yet though....

Thanks @YukokWhen I google translated the article from Nikkansports, it mentioned "According to people familiar with the matter, they were preparing to make a decision and report on their advancement and retreat. After the Beijing Olympics in February, when the quad Axel (four and a half jumps), which he had been pursuing as a dream, was certified for the first time in the world, he did not say anything about his departure, but he intends to hold a press conference in Tokyo earlier this month. It is said that it has hardened."  Clearly this is impossible to understand as it translates poorly.  Is this anything like what it actually meant?

3 minutes ago, lajoitko said:

Maybe it is good time to ready your VPNs and other ways to watch Japan television (sorry, my English is in hiatus right now)

[NEWS]

Thanks for posting this. I was just going to ask if it will be broadcasted on TV. I won't know what he's saying, but whatever it is, it would be nice to see Yuzu again. :)

P.S. I added this to the Calendar since it helps convert the time for everyone here on the Planet to local time. (I hate doing math to calculate lol)

I should stop speculations :smiley_hairpull:, but;

If the assignment announcement is earlier, his name might not be on the list. So he wants to tell us not to worry as it does not mean he is retiring.
I think it would be the same as the last two years and he would participate only in the Nationals. To avoid another injury and to take care of his physicals, he's not going to push himself too hard in competitions, but he is determined to work hard for 4A!

This is what I thought, and what I want to believe :smiley-angelic001:

He's also aware of all the chaos with GP assignments, perhaps he wants to clarify as people are mainly anxious about him and where he will appear. 

I am in a way sure he's staying there are no reasons and signs he would do otherwise (unless something happened), but somehow it's slightly more difficult to breathe. 

I log out for an hour and come back to this. :13877886:

If GP assignments are dropping tomorrow, and he's holding a press con later tomorrow, I'm speculating that he's expecting questions regarding the assignments. That can mean anything though:

• He's skipping the GP this season
  • He's taking a break this season. Many others have already said they are doing it: NC, Vincent, P/C, S/H, Jason
  • He's only going to one GP and doesn't want 2 assignments
  • He's r****, but @SuzyQ didn't think it would be worded like that in the notice

Anyway, don't mind me, I'm just rambling some thoughts. :panic:

But whatever he decides, he's got my support.