General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, ImmortalBeloved said:

@YuDai  What is the rumor's source lol?

Unofficial source, people were saying 8 am Swiss time on twitter but I wasn't able to find the original "leak" so not sure how reliable this one is lol. But I guess we will find out very soon :68468287:

edit: Yeah, I'm going back to sleep. But at least Espoo GP wasn't a daydream

edit 2: so it was mainly this thread:

Not sure how they came upon this (mis)information lol.

It seems we still have some ours before we get the announcement (and I might even be able to sleep!). It's astonishing how we are all sharing the anxiety in real time, though we are in extremely different time zones 😅

37 minutes ago, LiaRy said:

GP Finland tickets go on sale on Monday, 18th July @ 10 a.m. EET

[NEWS]

The prices are much more reasonable than I would have thought, which is actually a little discouraging :dontknow:

Edit: people on twitter seem to disagree, so perhaps ticket prices for the final are just hugely inflated lol

On 13/7/2022 at 6:12, Xiupia said:

Spreading positivity

Our Yuzu is loved, I know we tend to focus on the negative and get protective, but this social butterfly has been doing just fine :YuzuPoohLove:

hi all! i made this thread https://twitter.com/d_ulcita__/status/1547161934314840064?t=eElpULlWSA9vfxs8DWBUpA&s=19

and honestly, i am absolutely floored with the reactions and kind comments I've received after posting it. i feel like I'll overdose on sweetness, everyone is so genuinely nice <3

I'm very glad the thread was able to bring some positivity and fluff to you, and I'm very grateful for his existence, and how he can bring us together. the thread was about people (singers, coaches, fellow skaters, volunteers, etc) admiring him, and seeing many of us relating to their feelings is a true testament of just how amazing -both as a person and as an athlete-  he is.

i hope he feels the love and support from fans, just as he is able to resonate with us everytime he skates, no matter how far we physically are.

thank you again and waiting for gp assignments, hopefully off to start a satisfying season for him! ( ꈍᴗꈍ) (also i feel like I've earned an achievement being featured here after only lurking all the time hehehe i was startled when i saw my acc!) :softYuzu:

Finland Espoo confirmed fro CoR GP event

Other November fixture TBA

Maybe John Wilson Blades are putting the finishing touches to the Throne of Blades

( If they need to have golden braid stitched to the velvet seat cushion I will volunteer to do this if it speeds the announcement up )