General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Anni said:

:(

Reveal hidden content

C'est horrible.

Malheureusement je viens de lire qu'il est mort. :triste4:

J'adresse mes sincères condoléances à sa famille. 🙏 🙏

Alas  :( I learned it on the radio and heard the word : "indignation" for the Japanese people   and I join all the fanyus, condolences to his family and may he rest in peace and a man was intercepted... .. and read that in addition in Japan the legislation is very strict in terms of firearms control and I agree with what a fanyu wrote "the Japanese people hardly know this violence" which is extreme!!! ! and of course that Yuzu will know it, having seen it very closely. 

As a person who vividly remembers the assassination of John F Kennedy (I was a junior in high school at the time) I can fully empathize with the shock the Japanese people must be experiencing right now.  My sorrow at this is not merely for Abe's family but the Japanese people as a whole.  No nation should have to be put through this.  It's not business as usual in Japan today and won't be for some time to come.  For the Japanese people the parallels are similar to America's when JFK was shot since he survived long enough to be taken to a hospital where he then passed away.  My memories of hearing that Kennedy had died over the school's announcement speakers and what followed immediately after remain etched in detail in my memory even to this day.  Sadly the Japanese now have a similar memory to take to their dying day.

51 minutes ago, micaelis said:

As a person who vividly remembers the assassination of John F Kennedy (I was a junior in high school at the time) I can fully empathize with the shock the Japanese people must be experiencing right now.  My sorrow at this is not merely for Abe's family but the Japanese people as a whole.  No nation should have to be put through this.  It's not business as usual in Japan today and won't be for some time to come.  For the Japanese people the parallels are similar to America's when JFK was shot since he survived long enough to be taken to a hospital where he then passed away.  My memories of hearing that Kennedy had died over the school's announcement speakers and what followed immediately after remain etched in detail in my memory even to this day.  Sadly the Japanese now have a similar memory to take to their dying day.

Dear Micaelis,

The memory of the JFK assassination must have affected you deeply, as you have described. I'm truly sorry to hear that the assassination of Shinzo Abe has stirred up painful feelings for you. Hope you will be OK :grouphug: Sending caring thoughts to you and a virtual hug.

1 hour ago, YuDai said:

Did this already happen once? I was looking forward to seeing him then :68811363:

I just know the site was not available for a while and now this change "surprise guest".:dontknow: We can only wait now and hope.

On 7/7/2022 at 10:55 PM, Anabel said:

Sorry, this is the last... maybe...

Anabel, I have another thread :wink_star:

39 minutes ago, Anni said:

I just know the site was down for a while and now it's changing to "surprise guest". :do not know: We can only wait now and hope.

Anabel, I have another thread :wink_star:

YES Annie, did I see "surprise"?? :tumblr_meh7eaW0cM1qdlkyg: and who will come out of the box  :girlsigh: and with this summer you put us cocktails (in moderation, it is drunk like whey for some) and with Yuzu always superb in his costumes and COOL the praise of Naoto  :peace2: and he has the ace well estimated in "pure and white" and here is a Yuzu in its childhood and already iconic 

3 hours ago, Anni said:

I just know the site was not available for a while and now this change "surprise guest".:dontknow: We can only wait now and hope.

Anabel, I have another thread :wink_star:

The costumes matched with the cocktails, just gorgeous, and Yuzu so cute too