General Yuzuru Chat

Another Taisei quote from the podcast, if I understood it correctly, Taisei is reading a comment that says "foods given to you by your favourite person (lit. the person you like) are the most delicious ones", and responds to it by saying "ehh, I wonder if I would like marshmallows if Yuzuru were to give me some then"

Edit: I guess Taisei must have gained quite a few (fanyu) fans after FaOI!

1 hour ago, YuDai said:
Another Taisei quote from the podcast, if I understood it correctly, Taisei is reading a comment that says "foods given to you by your favourite person (lit. the person you like) are the most delicious ones", and responds to it by saying "ehh, I wonder if I would like marshmallows if Yuzuru were to give me some then"

Edit: I guess Taisei must have gained quite a few (fanyu) fans after FaOI!

I found a transcript and a audio file of the twitcasting, will put both under spoiler for anyone who wants to try their hand at translating or just getting the general idea: 

Spoiler

Miyakawa speaks very, very highly of Yuzu. Hopefully we get more translations soon, this is a general idea: 

1 hour ago, YuDai said:

@Xiupiaplease keep spamming us :68468287:

LOL alright! 

Well… I mean, I do the same :peek:

This whole page will be just me LLOLL

Edit:

I was wondering if Lae would get to this one LOL 

oh boy 

27 minutes ago, Xiupia said:

"What would you do if you were Yuzu?"

That sounds familiar. A tongue-in-cheek song was made of another male Olympic gold medalist figure skater asking the same question about that skater: "What Would Brian Boitano Do?"

Brian Boitano was the gold medalist male singles skater at the 1988 Calgary Winter Olympics and winner of the "Battle of the Brians", the other Brian being, of course, Brian Orser.

Perhaps Miya should make a heartfelt song about Yuzu entitled, “WHAT WOULD YUZURU HANYU DO?”

5 minutes ago, Muffinator said:

Oh, no! Will people start shipping Miya and Yuzu because Miya said Yuzu was cute, and they have a secret pinky promise? I'm afraid to look at Archive of our Own to see!

I’m afraid you’re late for that LOL 

Some fans started when his first rambling about how to call Yuzu surfaced, this is all only fuel to the fire :fire:

But also, japanese fans tend to be more discreet with these things, nothing overboard so far on twitter. 

1 hour ago, Melodie said:

Yuzu's no longer listed on the guest appearance for September event but the composer (?) and the violinist of White Legend will be there. Also a mysterious special guest. Hmmm....

OP attended Ikuko Kawai's concert. It seems she will meet Yuzu in September. Maybe it's this event in Tokyo. :dontknow:

Source 

A meeting of the two would of course be great.

Male Fanyus about Yuzu:2thumbsup:

[NEWS]

Source
https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV143411W75m

17 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Is this true or fake news?

How does this person know?

Anyone with any better info, please, please

I believe this person is just hoping Yuzuru won't be assigned to NHK (candles as in, a prayer circle or something).