General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

Created something for us fanyus to warm up for FaOI. I hope you like :peace:

Ahhhhh Mr HENNI : I thought a lot  :scratch3: before answering : "like or not like" and the addition of the  :peace: extra ...... and it's an EVIDENCE let's see : you posted as usual with Yuzu PERFECTION  :girlsigh: and also ask to choose and mine is done = EVERYTHING  :heartpound:  and with one of your links, I came across Yuzu child / adult and already the little  :mushroom8: one was a grain of champion and it's like Annie's comparison between baby Yuzu and adult : the same :peek:smile

34 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Ahhhhh Mr HENNI : j'ai beaucoup réfléchi  :scratch3: avant de répondre : "j'aime ou pas j'aime" et l'ajout de l'  :peace: extra ...... et c'est une PREUVE voyons voir : tu as posté comme d'habitude avec Yuzu PERFECTION  :sigh: et aussi demandé de choisir et le mien c'est fait = TOUT  :heartpound:  et avec un de tes liens, je suis tombé sur Yuzu enfant/adulte et déjà le petit  :champignon8: était un grain de champion et c'est comme la comparaison d'Annie entre bébé Yuzu et adulte : le même  :a look:sourire

:wave: ALL I'm back, I hadn't seen while admiring the link above, that there was a choice on the right (I don't know what the right name is  :sorry:) what I'm going to post and it's mainly about the work  :2thumbsup: of D Wilson with Yuzu and beginning with FOI 3 in Kobe and you will understand better than me ..... and to read the "maturity" of Yuzu with a change of programs in Kobe (YES it was time at 28 at the end of year ) :emoticonaci2019_2:  

Better translation than mine, but still too philosophical :arrow-head-smiley-face:

This is the first time for me to see the word quagmire/mire :P

Sorry for my poor vocabulary.

In Japanese, although we know or can guess the meaning from the Kanji characters, "泥濘 deinei" itself is a difficult word and rarely used. Actually one of my online Japanese/English dictionaries says it doesn't have it on the list.

https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=泥濘

This one has.

https://ejje.weblio.jp/content/泥濘

Everyday is a new learning experience :smartass:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
2 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

Meilleure traduction que la mienne, mais encore trop philosophique :flèche-tête-smiley:

C'est la première fois que je vois le mot bourbier/bourbier :P

Désolé pour mon vocabulaire pauvre.

En japonais, bien que nous connaissions ou puissions deviner la signification des caractères Kanji, "泥濘deinei " lui-même est un mot difficile et rarement utilisé. En fait, l'un de mes dictionnaires japonais/anglais en ligne dit qu'il ne l'a pas sur la liste.

https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=泥濘

Celui-ci a.

https://ejje.weblio.jp/content/泥濘

Chaque jour est une nouvelle expérience d'apprentissage:petit malin:

En tant qu'Européenne , je connais le mot " bourbier " que je lit en Français ( en Anglais , je ne connais pas et en Japonais encore moins .... et même toi , tu as eue du mal avec cette appellation ) et un " bourbier " en fait est un endroit très boueux ( le boue étant de la terre hyper mouillée ) et qui colle aux pieds et se " mettre dans un bourbier " veut dire que l'on est dans une situation difficile ou s'eng

Just now, Yuzuwinnie said:

En tant qu'Européenne , je connais le mot " bourbier " que je lit en Français ( en Anglais , je ne connais pas et en Japonais encore moins .... et même toi , tu as eue du mal avec cette appellation ) et un " bourbier " en fait est un endroit très boueux ( le boue étant de la terre hyper mouillée ) et qui colle aux pieds et se " mettre dans un bourbier " veut dire que l'on est dans une situation difficile ou s'eng

:sorry: I made a bad manipulation and the message left untranslated!!!!! and I add in addition "to get involved in a bad business" and then : what does this word have to do with the lyrics of Raison? (which I didn't really understand, besides....) and like ALL of you, I'm waiting to see his skate in :girlsigh:full