General Yuzuru Chat

Saw this old thread on twitter and loved it. People who have seen Yuzu live are asked what surprised them the most. Most mention the same things: Yuzu speed, his presence and how he captures your full attention even though there are other skaters on the rink and the sparkles of his costumes.

I had seen a tweet with a 4K photo from Origin 2.0 that I thought might be photoshopped, but after reading this I think maybe even then you can't fully appreciate the sparkles of the costume.

Impressive :clap:

🙏

[NEWS]

23 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

:wave:  ANNI, oh how I love your posts on Yuzu    and the diversity in addition: in lego WOOOO (and we have already seen in a balloon) the LOVE of the Beijing volunteers  :heartpound: and the laughter of Yuzu  and the news of his sakura and, for my part, his courage to go see this cursed hole..... 

:wave:It's nice to read this.:smiley-love017: Thank you very much for sharing the many youtube videos. There are some things I haven't seen yet. Of course also many thanks to the other satellites for your contributions, clips ...etc. :grouphug:

5 hours ago, foresttimer said:

Hello fanyus. I signed up to get latest info for upcoming ice shows and stuff. It will be sad if he doesn't attend any this off season...

What will we do instead.....

Welcome to the Planet @foresttimer:wave:

Whether he will participate at FOI or DOI ...we don't know his decision. We all miss Yuzu very much and of course it would be nice to see him back on the ice. He is usally always announced late, so we must now wait...

:peekapooh:

5 hours ago, Anabel said:

:tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw :

:wave: and I add (I had "nutshell" translated? ")  :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxxtJ1qz4rgp:    :67638860:  and oh YES it is famous  :peek:and  question fall in Yuzu fashion, I remember one at the ACI 2015 or 2016 ceremony medals where he jumps again with his flowers in his hands and the spleen (he is in an H&L suit) and I can't find him anymore.....!? 

5 hours ago, Anabel said:

Saw this old thread on twitter and loved it. People who have seen Yuzu live are asked what surprised them the most. Most mention the same things: Yuzu speed, his presence and how he captures your full attention even though there are other skaters on the rink and the sparkles of his costumes.

I had seen a tweet with a 4K photo from Origin 2.0 that I thought might be photoshopped, but after reading this I think maybe even then you can't fully appreciate the sparkles of the costume.

Thank you!  I’ve read the whole thread and I wanted more... Very grateful to these fans for sharing their beautiful memories. Some written in a way that I could almost feel the magic atmosphere and got chills.

Even when watched on TV, he does have an aura and incredible presence on the rink, so I can only try to imagine the real-life experience.

Of course, this melancholic feeling of missing out comes immediately, together with the silent hope that Yuzuru will perform, perhaps in Europe. If this happens, and in whatever form, he can for sure count on at least one more new fan cheering for him from the audience.

On 4/7/2022 at 12:12 PM, Anabel said:

Yes, the first thing I noticed then beside his aura really was the sparkling Origin 2.0, incredible and so attractive!

Then I remember how cool he just skated his rounds along the rink when he knows each eye and each camera was on him and he wasn't impressed at all. Just the king moving gracefully and elegantly and... so on and so on. And the feeling that in this huge venue he was so close to everyone before we went apart again for thousands of kilometers. Ah! Precious memories.

15 hours ago, Anabel said:

Filed under things I never knew I needed. Also special thanks to that person asking what he smells like lol. Smells expensive, they say. I mean do I dare expect less 🤣

On 4/7/2022 at 4:27 AM, Xiupia said:

An article with photographers Mr Tanaka and Mr Nao Noto, who have been shooting Yuzu for quite a while! They talk about their work, about Yuzu and share their work stories. From the exhibition website. There might be a translation soon, but wanted to share for those who wanted to check already ~ 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

Thanks for sharing. I found this translation of the really interesting dialogue. :yes:

[NEWS]

Yuzu with Pooh-san :puddingpooh:

I wish there would be Pooh rain for Yuzu again. :dancingpooh:

I didn't know Yuzu actually got certificates for his world records. So, he should have 19 of these certificates. I wonder what he does with them. And look at his cute kitty paw in the pic. :space:

This is a very interesting video in which Yuzu's dietician talks about Yuzu's nutrition needs. With English subtitles. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

On 4/6/2022 at 10:12 PM, Bluesky said:

Is this the one you are looking for? However, there is no comments. 

Welcome to the Planet and thank you! :thanks: I have come across this video, too, and I'll probably watch it soon, but as you say: It has no comments. Anyway - it's so heartwarming how fellow fanyus try to help. This is why the Planet is such a nice place! :grouphug: