General Yuzuru Chat

32 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

My deepest condolences for your loss. I know this situation too well. I lost both grandparents and my aunt in the last 3 years.

Yuzu's skating helped me to find some comfort and get through that tough time. This is immeasurable in points and I hope that he knows this.

And me too, I lost a twin brother 2,5 years ago for cancer,  and I would not be here, unless I found  comfort from Yuzuru's skating.

I think his biggest achievements isn't medals and records ( although they are great things to have too 😉) but the help we get through his skating.

To me he is like the brigde from darkness to light, I am grateful for the rest of my life, Thank you Yuzuru :thanks:

In Japan, when you're embarrassed or shame on  yourself,  you say "I want to hide in a hole". It's a kind of saying.

Now I guess that the  hole itself think so because of today's mistake.

Yuzuru's skating is the just the same as always.  getting better and better incredible beautiful ❤️

I want to continue to send him good feeling.

Guest Mary_kyo

Now that I'm calmer, I'm relieved that he isn't injured. That hole on the ice looked so dangerous. It could have easily caused a very nasty ankle sprain. I'm happy that he can still do the free skate in good health.

Guest turquoiseblue
11 hours ago, taeyuzu said:

Hello! Does anyone know a good place or person who will have HD videos of media? I've tried following Pino but they always kicks me out once I follow :smiley-sad016:

Hello @taeyuzu! Welcome to the Planet :welcome:
I'm afraid that I don't have useful information for you but there are some HD videos in the "Videos" section.

If you are looking for a specific HD video, you can ask here in this thread or in the "Media Link Requests" thread  :68271262:

46 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

Now that I'm calmer, I'm relieved that he isn't injured. That hole on the ice looked so dangerous. It could have easily caused a very nasty ankle sprain. I'm happy that he can still do the free skate in good health.

Quite possibly the only good thing to come out of this whole SP event

Disappointed for Yuzu. I guess his prep has been too good for the Fates. Maybe for some inexplicable reason the universe has decreed he needs adversity in big competitions. Whatever the case, the rest of the skate was sublime. Now his back is against the wall, so hopefully the best will be brought out for the free, I want his Olympic free to bring him satisfaction, as much as Rondo did not.

I decided against recording the competition... maybe I knew somehow things would not go as planned. 

Go yuzu!

19 minutes ago, liv said:

Disappointed for Yuzu. I guess his prep has been too good for the Fates. Maybe for some inexplicable reason the universe has decreed he needs adversity in big competitions. Whatever the case, the rest of the skate was sublime. Now his back is against the wall, so hopefully the best will be brought out for the free, I want his Olympic free to bring him satisfaction, as much as Rondo did not.

I decided against recording the competition... maybe I knew somehow things would not go as planned. 

Go yuzu!

My username is because of Yuzu.

He is the only person whose skating I can describe as sublime.

22 minutes ago, Yuzu_GOAT said:

Aljona Savchenko just put up a post basically saying she believes in Yuzu and miracles... it's nice to see some of the skating greats rallying around their fellow royalty 

So good to see the greats supporting their fellow greats!

Can we have a prayer circle for Yuzu?

He has prepared and worked so hard for so long, just for the pure love of skating and challenging the limits of human ability.

That alone is worth more than any medal.

I don't care how Yuzu places, podium or not.

The fact that he is still here, at his 3rd Olympics, in the middle of the greatest global pandemic, and giving hope to all of us out there who love him, for that alone I will love him forever.

HE DESERVES THE PERFECT 4A!

Please Gods let him have it!

He has earned it many times over, and what better time and place to do it than at his 3rd Olympics!

Come ON!!!

3 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

I just want to let it out of my system. The past year was a difficult year for me and I lost a very beloved young sibling. The only thing that could help me to cope with it was watching Yuzu's skating. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has found comfort by watching his skating. I don't care about medals but I wanted the Universe to pay back his efforts, to pay back all the injustice he went through the past years. It hurts when he questions why it happened to him. He deserves nothing but happiness because of the light and inspiration he gave to the world. I hope he achieves his dream of landing 4A, no matter how impossible it might look.

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

I hope your beloved sibling is now in a better place, and I'm sure he/she knows how much you love him/her.

Yes I agree that the Universe should treat Yuzu better.

Everything he has ever achieved, he has fought for with tooth and nail.

He deserves better, and it makes me lose faith in the world to see how unfairly he is treated.

This is why I stopped watching FS, because it was making me very upset everytime.

I actually just watch Yuzu's performance and everything else, but try not to look at the scores, because I feel so upset at the injustice of it all.

Please let Yuzu land the perfect 4A!

He has earned it and he deserves better!

2 hours ago, Yuzupu said:

I cried... 

I barely managed to get through today without breaking down and crying at my work tho i did cry a lil bit in the car on my way home🥺😅 (can't be helped coz i am a very sensitive person) I just finished my dinner and still trying my best to accept the reality. (Sounds dramatic..lol) . Then i saw this post, again my 💔. Off to a positive topic, what are the requirements to be invited to the gala? Coz amidst this covid, i really just want him to fly back home asap after FS event ends. No need to stay there even for the closing ceremony. 

14 minutes ago, Pasta said:

I barely managed to get through today without breaking down and crying at my work tho i did cry a lil bit in the car on my way home🥺😅 (can't be helped coz i am a very sensitive person) I just finished my dinner and still trying my best to accept the reality. (Sounds dramatic..lol) . Then i saw this post, again my 💔. Off to a positive topic, what are the requirements to be invited to the gala? Coz amidst this covid, i really just want him to fly back home asap after FS event ends. No need to stay there even for the closing ceremony. 

To be honest, I felt the same too.

My whole family knows how much I love Yuzu.

I was working whole day and when I came back, my dad told me Nathan was in the lead by a mile and he didn't see any sign of my favorite skater Yuzu in the top 6

My dad doesn't even follow skating.

He only kept an eye out cuz I kept talking about Yuzu and 4A and Olys for the past 2 weeks.

I was SO VERY UPSET when I heard the news.

I couldn't believe it.

I went online and watched right away.

It was beautiful skating, even with the popped Salchow.

I wanted to cry at the injustice and unfairness of it all.

But Yuzu's skated really beautifully today, so I have all the more love for him and his amazing calmness in the post interview.

But then I came to find solace from my fellow Fanyus here...

Finally I could after the SP grasp my thoughts. Of course I'm sad.:(
But after I seeing Yuzu's smile in the interview I already feel a little better.

I wish he could land 4A tomorrow, even if I'm not very optimistic. But I keep my fingers crossed for him.:fingerscrossed:

Yuzu, we stay always behind you :heartpound:
FLDCbaVUcAAibmo?format=jpg&name=small

Credit: @SportsHochi on twitter

Shizuka about A4 with English subtitles 

[NEWS]
Sorry if already posted in the competition thread.

@Mary_kyo@amylance1215

@Henni147@Suzu

I'm sorry to hear about your losses.:grouphug:
I'm also very grateful to Yuzu's skating, it personally helps me get over bad days. Thank you Yuzu :heart: