General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Smultron said:

Okay, hopefully it will work again soon! I was worried it was something serious, phew :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:

I was like.."I can't access my home, what's going on?" :laughing: 

hahah sorry you had to go through such a horrible experience!!!

You guys can always reach us on our twitter if you can't access PH, btw

9 hours ago, LadyLou said:

Anyway dropping by because I tripped into this video about the Hana wa Saku special exhibition Yuzu skated with Honda, Akiko and Shizuka.

Partial translation by yuzusorbet here :tumblr_inline_np9uqfin9j1qid2nw_75sq:

It’s from last year but I don’t think I’ve seen it posted here, and If it’s been already shared then it’s always a pleasure to re-watch some good content :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:including (in no particular order)

• hydroblade without hands :popcorn:
  • beautiful lines
  • ultra-brief snippets of other skaters
  • spread eagle-3A- spread eagle-3A-spread eagle (no I haven’t typed that wrong, he did a double sandwich :tumblr_inline_ncmifkFYMt1rpglid:)
  • Yuzu among kids :10636614:
  • beautiful lines
  • fall on 3A (during late night training?)
  • Yuzu telling girl how to hand him out a flower (he’s picky about that too):dancingpooh:
  • more beautiful lines:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:
  • cute interactions (among others: Plushenko, Mao, Shizuka, Akiko, Nanami Abe)

and of course more serious bits about the earthquake and Hana wa Saku EX.

Enjoy!

:winky:

Well, this really got to me. Tears just rolled down my face.  It's like his mission in life is to spread joy and hope everywhere he goes. 

1 hour ago, Yuazz said:

I have this problem too since yesterday morning, it's been 1 day.. I wonder if this site under maintenance. But I just clear cache and data from my browser and finally now I can access this forum.

I panicked at first. I wondered if I was going to hyperventilate. Then, I turned my phone off/on and all was well. :smile:

7 hours ago, Plumqueen said:

I panicked at first. I wondered if I was going to hyperventilate. Then, I turned my phone off/on and all was well. :smile:

It's been happening to me as well. For a couple of days now.

I just thought it was my phone, then happened on my laptop too.

Glad to know nothing's broken.

I also have problem today can't access it when typing the url www.planethanyu.com :tumblr_inline_mjgka3OTeG1qz4rgp:

This site can’t provide a secure connection

www.planethanyu.com uses an unsupported protocol.

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

it says that :slinkaway: but when I googled planethanyu and opened a certain topic or open something like https://planethanyu.com/topic/3-general-yuzuru-chat/?page=330 it opens just fine :laughing:

1 hour ago, freeyafanfan said:

I also have problem today can't access it when typing the url www.planethanyu.com :tumblr_inline_mjgka3OTeG1qz4rgp:

This site can’t provide a secure connection

www.planethanyu.com uses an unsupported protocol.

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Me too! I almost got a heart attack :crazyshit:

I just kept refreshing the page and thankfully it worked..

35 minutes ago, katonice said:

What were they laughing at?

Makes me want to laugh with them too. 

I actually DID laugh when I saw this!!

Watch Boyang - a skater goes past and he laughs harder - watch Yuzu - he laughs as the skater goes past, so I think they were laughing at another skater's antics @katonice - only a guess though! :laughing: