General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, Floria said:

In the announcement they only mentioned Yuzu, so I wouldn't expect too much.

So no other performances from Team Japan? Hope they at least give us some fluff then (which I will understand 0 of, as usual). 

9 minutes ago, xeyra said:

So no other performances from Team Japan? Hope they at least give us some fluff then (which I will understand 0 of, as usual). 

I'll feel bad for the others that doesn't get broadcasted but my priority is pari-san... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

1 時間前, robin said:

Can he not attend all those banquets in Hakama??

It will be great to see him in Hakama at banquets, but I do not think he can wear it by himself...

In order to create a natural and manly line in Hakama, men with narrow waist like Yuzu should be carrying some layers of towels around his waist underneath Hakama.

I guess the stylist worked hard although he gained some abdominal muscle from the time a commentator mentioned his "mosquito waist".

hace 1 minuto , MrPudding said:

I'll feel bad for the others that doesn't get broadcasted but my priority is pari-san... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

My hope is to see Papadakis/Cizeron new EX but it will surely not happen. But I'd give it all for Chopin PW  and some kitty fluff :tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp:

Here's the translation of some useful info on traditional clothing in Japan I picked up on Twitter (account is private) :

The „black haori-coat with crest and hakama-pants“ combination, which Yuzuru is wearing on this poster, is the most formal among traditional attire for men in modern Japan. It’s more formal than the one he was wearing at the „Kohaku“, which included a „colored haori-coat (dark blue in this case)“. The latter is decorated with his family’s crest though, while the former with the crest of City of Sendai. Therefore the colored attire is considered more personal.

9 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Thought of why Yuzu's suits fit him so poorly... he has broad shoulders but I feel like he's buying off-the-rack stuff so the proportions aren't correct. Campaign to get him a tailored suit p l s 

Unless Yuzu starts caring abt the fit of his off-ice oufits no campaign will help, I fear. 

But if the trade-off is UA and generally well-fitted on-ice costumes I can live with that, tbh

Although I just know he would look smoking hot in a suit that actually suits him.... 

18 minutes ago, kaumudi said:

It will be great to see him in Hakama at banquets, but I do not think he can wear it by himself...

In order to create a natural and manly line in Hakama, men with narrow waist like Yuzu should be carrying some layers of towels around his waist underneath Hakama.

I guess the stylist worked hard although he gained some abdominal muscle from the time a commentator mentioned his "mosquito waist".

Oh that's interesting!!! Now that you say it does look like they filled him up a little bit. He can't even be bothered to get fitting suits i doubt he would go through the process of wearing a Hakama after every comp lol