General Yuzuru Chat

8 hours ago, sweetwater said:

I can sleep for 11-12 hours or sleep in the daytime when I have time, but I would rather not wake up at noon at this time of the year. To wake up at noon in summer is to wake up to melt, to start everything in the heat and humidity that makes you want to give up everything:59227c768286a__s: I would rather wake up early and have a siesta on a Cool Sleep mattress pad or something...

Meanwhile, over here in the Australian winter it's so cold I just want to sleep all day dreaming of Yuzu. Apparently this weekend's meant to be even COLDER (currently, it's better than what I'd imagined, but who knows... :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:)

13 minutes ago, yuzuru_hanyu_is_an_angel said:

Meanwhile, over here in the Australian winter it's so cold I just want to sleep all day dreaming of Yuzu. Apparently this weekend's meant to be even COLDER (currently, it's better than what I'd imagined, but who knows... :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:)

Tell me about it {shiver} Apparently there's a cold snap across the whole state...

1 hour ago, yuzuru_hanyu_is_an_angel said:

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

Tell me about it {shiver} Apparently there's a cold snap across the whole state...

Aussie winter is one thing that we didn't really think about when we're immigrating here! I'm in Uggs with blanket over and wearing a beanie.Sky's dull and grey so my laundry will stay wet and cold for a long time... that is when I think about Yuzu's smile. He IS my sunshine in my grey (Aussie winter) life :DancingAlien:

22 hours ago, Fay said:

Right, is there a sliver of hope he might tell us something we haven’t heard yet? :D 

I want him to tell us about this. It's related to Citizen watches!  :mischief:

2 hours ago, yuzuru_hanyu_is_an_angel said:

I'll trade you. We've had a heat wave for the last week, and half the state is on fire, literally. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

3 hours ago, TallyT said:

It's been raining every single day for about 2 weeks I think. The burning Australian summers have of course been long forgotten... I mean at least we're spending these days at home, not getting soaked on our way to anywhere. 

2 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Sky's dull and grey so my laundry will stay wet and cold for a long time... that is when I think about Yuzu's smile. He IS my sunshine in my grey (Aussie winter) life :DancingAlien:

Yuzuru is one of the only things keeping my days from being as miserable and grey as the sky right now.  :cri:

1 hour ago, IceWings said:

I'll trade you. We've had a heat wave for the last week, and half the state is on fire, literally. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

I hope you're safe. At least rain like ours doesn't threaten lives like heat waves or fire. *tries to send gallons of rainwater to put out the fires*

C-chan has posted the question/ answer for today. Don’t know how to embed links correctly. But the link in this tweet will bring you to the clip. 

And here is the rough translation. Nice smile---love the don't play games part.

Jean (@jinx_3A) Tweeted:
Q: Have you been doing school/classes online recently? Can you share your insights? Like how to stop yourself from gaming while using electronic devices to study?
Yuzu: I have been doing school/classes online. Normally I learn/study on my own. It takes will power to take the initiative to study. It's something very difficult. But if you overcome this, you'll gain new knowledge. So please do your best (Ganbatte), on't play games during class.

... https://twitter.com/jinx_3A/status/1297024371891068931?s=20

43 minutes ago, yuzuru_hanyu_is_an_angel said:

I hope you're safe. At least rain like ours doesn't threaten lives like heat waves or fire. *tries to send gallons of rainwater to put out the fires*

Thank you. There are no fires where I'm at for now. The fires are currently in the central and northern part of the state. But we have 2 more months of fire season to go. :crazyshit:

Reminds me of last year when I ran off to Toronto for ACI and new fires were just popping up everyday and you didn't know where they would erupt. I purposely didn't check the news because I wanted to enjoy ACI and didn't want to know if my house was about to burn up or something. :Poohgaveup:

Unfortunately, it's like this every summer now. It's bad where you're at too. Australia had a horrific fire season last summer.

34 minutes ago, yuzuru_hanyu_is_an_angel said:

I feel so bad for posting here so many times in a row (how do you merge posts?) but C-chan's new video-

Click the + to the left of the "Quote" button at the bottom of each post you want to reply to. Then when you click on the text box to enter your reply, click the "Quote n posts" button on the lower right corner to embed your selected quotes in the text box.

1 minute ago, IceWings said:

Thank you. There are no fires where I'm at for now. The fires are currently in the central and northern part of the state. But we have 2 more months of fire season to go. :crazyshit:

Reminds me of last year when I ran off to Toronto for ACI and new fires were just popping up everyday and you didn't know where they would erupt. I purposely didn't check the news because I wanted to enjoy ACI and didn't want to know if my house was about to burn up or something. :Poohgaveup:

Unfortunately, it's like this every summer now. It's bad where you're at too. Australia had a horrific fire season last summer.

Click the + to the left of the "Quote" button at the bottom of each post you want to reply to. Then when you click on the text box to enter your reply, click the "Quote n posts" button on the lower right corner to embed the quotes in the text box.

Ah, thank you for explaining how!

I hope your state will clear up quickly or failing that, not cause much damage. I thankfully was away from the fires last summer, but it was horrific to see so many lives lost. 

6 minutes ago, yuzuru_hanyu_is_an_angel said:

Ah, thank you for explaining how!

I hope your state will clear up quickly or failing that, not cause much damage. I thankfully was away from the fires last summer, but it was horrific to see so many lives lost. 

Stay warm this weekend! Make yourself some Ghana hot chocolate! 

14 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

both are wildly overrated. Life is about watching Yuzu, isn't it? :hihi:

There's the other pesky thing called - need money to eat & survive. So, need to put effort in making the said money, esp after months of lockdown & loss of income.

Sleeping naahh. Sleep less, have more hours to watch vids, play games, etc after work.