General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

you can see the railings and balcony from the reflections on this one too  :animal0028:

tumblr_opahmb52fG1tbuttdo1_540.jpg

yes I noticed every little detail, don't judge me  0:)

These photos were taken in Kobe Oriental Hotel.

I think it was official hotel for FaOI skaters this year, because view of Kobe port tower in Marin's instalive was the same with this. Besides, skaters took photos in front of it.

Couple of photos where you can see same bridge and railings:

a_tpc03.jpg

a_tpc04.jpg

I was ready to start crying about off season but hey guess what we still have two more streaming parties!

Both full of fluff!!

I feel like we're being spoiled.

Sappy post ahead:

Spoiler

I want to use this post too to thank all of you! I couldn't join you guys for the Skater's Recollections streaming party but i am happy to see that you all had a lot of fun and enjoyed watching his journey from bb mushroom to World Champion x2.

I am very emotional these days so i think it's just the salt trying to get our of my system.

Seeing how we have been enjoying the streaming parties, the reports and all that... If i had any doubts about the Planet, now i can be 1000000% sure that it was the best decision we could make. I don't think that it would have been possible to do things like these on the other place, and i am really pleased to see how the community has been growing and bonding during the short time we've been orbiting this planet. I love that even if this thread grows to an amazing rate, everything is still more manageable, and that you can talk about many things at once. I hope we can have something for everyone here, and that no matter what part of Yuzuru Hanyu you like, you find a place and a group of people who want to discuss it with you.

I want to thank all the lurkers too, those who are registered and those who are not. You're still important to this community. And those who aren't registered i hope one day you can join us and shitpost comment on morning tv shows for three hours while we wait for 20 seconds of Yuzu.

Finally, although off season isn't officially here until those two events are over (at least for me), i am looking forward to cheering for him on the next season with all of you. He will need all our support next season and for those of us who can not make it to the competitions, we can still support him from here.

From the look of it, we will enjoy this season a lot, because we're all here and we will be able to give him our support plus emotional support among us, as this season is going to be a stressful one lol.

So, everyone...

3,2,1。。。

ありがとうございました!

11 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Sappy post ahead:

Hide contents

I want to use this post too to thank all of you! I couldn't join you guys for the Skater's Recollections streaming party but i am happy to see that you all had a lot of fun and enjoyed watching his journey from bb mushroom to World Champion x2.

I am very emotional these days so i think it's just the salt trying to get our of my system.

Seeing how we have been enjoying the streaming parties, the reports and all that... If i had any doubts about the Planet, now i can be 1000000% sure that it was the best decision we could make. I don't think that it would have been possible to do things like these on the other place, and i am really pleased to see how the community has been growing and bonding during the short time we've been orbiting this planet. I love that even if this thread grows to an amazing rate, everything is still more manageable, and that you can talk about many things at once. I hope we can have something for everyone here, and that no matter what part of Yuzuru Hanyu you like, you find a place and a group of people who want to discuss it with you.

I want to thank all the lurkers too, those who are registered and those who are not. You're still important to this community. And those who aren't registered i hope one day you can join us and shitpost comment on morning tv shows for three hours while we wait for 20 seconds of Yuzu.

Finally, although off season isn't officially here until those two events are over (at least for me), i am looking forward to cheering for him on the next season with all of you. He will need all our support next season and for those of us who can not make it to the competitions, we can still support him from here.

From the look of it, we will enjoy this season a lot, because we're all here and we will be able to give him our support plus emotional support among us, as this season is going to be a stressful one lol.

So, everyone...

3,2,1。。。

ありがとうございました!

aww why so melancholic hydro :kitty: thanks for all your hard work! and thank you again to all the amazing admin team and everyone continuously making this planet a better and more comfortable place! :2lbkos0:can't wait for the 2 broadcasts and then off to the dreary off season watching old videos of yuzu

3 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

aww why so melancholic hydro :kitty: thanks for all your hard work! and thank you again to all the amazing admin team and everyone continuously making this planet a better and more comfortable place! :2lbkos0:can't wait for the 2 broadcasts and then off to the dreary off season watching old videos of yuzu

I was touched by the end of the shows.

And siiiiigh i am so happy we still have two more broadcasts :10636614: we will have to soak in as much Yuzu as we can to survive the off season lolololo.

33 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Sappy post ahead:

Reveal hidden contents

So, everyone...

3,2,1。。。

ありがとうございました!

Awwww, @Hydroblade, thank you - I was in tears reading your post!

@Hydroblade, please cheer up! You and the rest of admin team are trully amazing! Look at all the great things you, guys, have done in a short time!!! Thank you so much for everything!!! I really enjoy all the streaming parties and this month of FaoI  was so much fun! I'm sure that everybody in this forum feels the same!!! I'm looking foward for the next events! Yuzu events together with you, guys, are the best!!!! <3  :snpeace:

Among all the things we've been hearing about Fantasy on Ice in Niigata (cat ears, Pooh headbands, and tummy flashing) the one thing I wish to see the most is his speech on the final day, it sounds like it was really heartfelt. I probably wouldn't be able to understand it very well on my own but I feel like the impact it would have hearing it in his own voice would be incredibly moving (made my teary eyed just reading about it). 

On 6/19/2017 at 9:31 AM, ralucutzagy said:

@Hydroblade, please cheer up! You and the rest of admin team are trully amazing! Look at all the great things you, guys, have done in a short time!!! Thank you so much for everything!!! I really enjoy all the streaming parties and this month of FaoI  was so much fun! I'm sure that everybody in this forum feel the same!!! I'm looking foward for the next events! Yuzu events together with you, guys, are the best!!!! <3  :snpeace:

Haha i am not sad, just a bit emotional :)

We could have set up this place but if you guys weren't here it wouldn't be the beautiful planet it is now. I am sure we're going to make this place even better in the coming months. And i feel really happy to see that all of you enjoy it :grouphug:

1 時間前, Dara said:

Another type!

The lower one: Please refer to No.5 in my latest post.

The upper one: "With the clothes being washed everyday 

(by my Mom), today is again another day 

that I want to do my best."

:thankyou:

Pyeongchang Olympics will have flower ceremony after free programs (just like in Sochi), and medal ceremony will be held next day at Olympic Plaza.

To attend medal ceremony you'd need separate ticket (2000 won) to enter the Plaza. 

Olympic Plaza at this moment is still under construction (scheduled to be done by September), it's in ~28 km from Gangneung station

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

Both full of fluff!!

I feel like we're being spoiled.

Sappy post ahead:

Reveal hidden contents

So, everyone...

3,2,1。。。

ありがとうございました!

Remind me to not read this type of comment while listening to Gabriel's Oboe... not the best combination for holding back emotions. =)

I was still a wee lurker, barely registered there when the schism carpstorm happened. It's still amazing how quickly you and all the admins got this site together, probably within a week or so? It's been great joining here. I've learned more, not just about Yuzu, but also about other skaters, skating techniques in general, ballet and alignment, more so than other skating forums I've checked. And overall, I think we are more open-minded here than many other forums, despite our name being for one particular skater. 

Speaking of which...do any of those lurkers happen to be from Japan? Since it's been mentioned often, I do wonder if certain people actually lurk here...

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

Remind me to not read this type of comment while listening to Gabriel's Oboe... not the best combination for holding back emotions. =)

I was still a wee lurker, barely registered there when the schism carpstorm happened. It's still amazing how quickly you and all the admins got this site together, probably within a week or so? It's been great joining here. I've learned more, not just about Yuzu, but also about other skaters, skating techniques in general, ballet and alignment, more so than other skating forums I've checked. And overall, I think we are more open-minded here than many other forums, despite our name being for one particular skater. 

Speaking of which...do any of those lurkers happen to be from Japan? Since it's been mentioned often, I do wonder if certain people actually lurk here...

We have a lot of Japanese lurkers. On they international section, the most visited thread is the Japanese thread :)

I'm glad you feel this way about our home, believe me, I've learned a lot about many many things in our time here hahahaha